+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 278 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree1588Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

FORT Fan

Re: Big Bang Theory

I love this show - in one of my past lives I worked in the physics department of a university as a lowly secretary; the characters here are spot on and I think I actually learn something from each show.

I just wish that they'd get rid of the sex-obsessed character. See? I hate him so much I can't even remember his name.

Sheldon reminds me of a young Mr. Bean. I find him hilarious.

I did not watch this show last season, but decided to rent Season 1 and watch all the way through as I do with many series. My whole family loved it. Here is a comedy that is, omigosh, consistently just plain FUNNY!

Jim Parsons and Simon Helberg are terrific as is Sara Gilbert in her recurring role. Lauren Metcalfe as Sheldon's mother was outstanding. Kaley Cuoco is developing into a very good comic actress. I will be watching Season 2.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

My son saw the cast in a panel at the Comic-Con in San Diego - he says they are great "live", too. And all the equations and stuff on the board are actual equations... I have to watch online now, since DWTS is on...
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Hey - A BBT thread! Great show. Probably the only sitcom I really look forward to watching. I've been in numerous sitations where friends recount some of the more hilarious scenes from the show, and get to laugh about them all over again.

Funniest thing about last night's episode? Sheldon's creepy smile. I cracked up every time he whipped it out, and then today at work, I was thinking about it again and found myself chuckling at my desk. Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3217339;
    Funniest thing about last night's episode? Sheldon's creepy smile. I cracked up every time he whipped it out, and then today at work, I was thinking about it again and found myself chuckling at my desk. Priceless.
    Completely agree! That smile had me laughing out loud. Jim Parsons is perfect in this role and deserves an Emmy nomination IMO, as do Simon Helberg as Wallowitz and Kaley Cuoco as Penny. The other two are also excellent in their roles, but these three are outstanding to me.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3217339;

His smile reminded me of The Grinch.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Especially the one with less teeth!
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

LG.

My kids love this show, and want to dance to the theme song every week. Sheldon's smile was hilarious.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread