+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 219 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast
Like Tree974Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Big Bang Theory

I completely agree about Penny's contribution...I like her with all the guys, individually (hard with Raj unless he's drinking!) and in the group, but when they find ways to pair her with Sheldon it's usually fantastic.
    Have they ever done something where Sheldon has had to ask HER to teach him something? I know he's asked her favors in the past...to break someone up, fix someone up, to care for him when he's sick, but not to teach him something that I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3765126;
    I completely agree about Penny's contribution...I like her with all the guys, individually (hard with Raj unless he's drinking!) and in the group, but when they find ways to pair her with Sheldon it's usually fantastic.
    Have they ever done something where Sheldon has had to ask HER to teach him something? I know he's asked her favors in the past...to break someone up, fix someone up, to care for him when he's sick, but not to teach him something that I recall.
    Penny was out of work, and decided to go into business for herself she was making something (sorry I can't remember what) and she needed help making it; so she showed him how to make it, so they could mass produce and fill all of her orders. Needless to say, she went back to the Cheesecake Factory.

ETA: It was a barrette business, "Penny Blossoms" website that Leonard helped her set up and she 100 rush orders.
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 12-09-2009 at 05:23 PM.
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

Didn't Sheldon kind of take over the process and try to make it more productive or something with her widget she was making?

She had the help him with that driving thing too. Not alone though. She was just part of the group trying to help him.

Yes, Sheldon recognized the potential for mass production and offered his services and they sang "Blow the man down" because he said singing would make them more productive.

This show always makes me happy!
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3765126;
    Well, does the time when he was involved with Ramona and he came banging on Penny's door saying, "I think I'm involved in some sort of relationship and you seem to be awfully good at ending them." count?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3765353;
    Well, does the time when he was involved with Ramona and he came banging on Penny's door saying, "I think I'm involved in some sort of relationship and you seem to be awfully good at ending them." count?
    That I totally missed!!!! Because I had conflicts the night it was on, between work and other shows with more continuous plots there are lots of episodes I haven't seen ...hopefully waiting in my tapes somewhere.

For Canadians, there will be a BBT on tonight - I can't remember which one, but it doesn't matter to me, I can rewatch these over and over again. It's coming on at 9:30 Atlantic.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3765161;
    Penny was out of work, and decided to go into business for herself she was making something (sorry I can't remember what) and she needed help making it; so she showed him how to make it, so they could mass produce and fill all of her orders. Needless to say, she went back to the Cheesecake Factory.

ETA: It was a barrette business, "Penny Blossoms" website that Leonard helped her set up and she 100 rush orders.

Ironically - this was the repeat they showed last night.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

I am anticipating a new show for Christmas...at least I hope there is one and can it top last years?
    There's no place like home!

Next week's episode is new - Leonard's mother (Christine Baranksi) comes for a visit.

+ Reply to Thread