+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 264 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree1419Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

I saved it so I can watch it again this weekend.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Normally I love this show but this time it seemed to me it went over the top, despite many funny moments....e.g, Raj's American accent. All those munchies scenes from what, one or two cookies? Really too far over the top. And Penny doped up...kind of predictable. But the cast did a good job with what they had.

I don't know. I never really watched this show to get a dose of reality. Reality is regardless of how much they smoked/ate they would not have anywhere near that affect but then again if you watch joe average pot smoker he is not even remotely entertaining... They took stereotypes and ran with it which I thought was hilarious.

And Penny's predictable impaired scene to me was less about her and more about Sheldon. But again that's just me.

Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, Little ball of fur......
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Happy Kitty, Sleepy Kitty, Purr, Purr, Purr
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

I rewatched, and one of my favorite scenes was Raj trying to "slow down" the Earth.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3755435;
    Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, Little ball of fur......
    Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3755441;
    Happy Kitty, Sleepy Kitty, Purr, Purr, Purr
    Darn you two!!! I just got it out of my head!!........
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I finally watched this episode on my DVR and OMG it was hilarious. Pee your pants... fall on the floor... split your seams... laugh out loud... FUH-NEE!

Seriously the funniest half hour I've seen on television in far far faaaaaaar too many years!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I'm kicking myself because I forgot to tape last week's episode and can't find it anywhere on line. For some reason CBS doesn't have full episodes of this show, yet they have the rest of the Monday night line-up. Does anyone know where I can find it online?
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3755795;
    I'm kicking myself because I forgot to tape last week's episode and can't find it anywhere on line. For some reason CBS doesn't have full episodes of this show, yet they have the rest of the Monday night line-up. Does anyone know where I can find it online?

I'm pretty sure they used to have them on CBS's website, but it doesn't look like they're doing that anymore. Maybe the show has gotten popular enough that they don't need to make them available. They probably get more bucks from advertisers if it's only available to be watched on TV. They do have clips from the show available.

Last night's show was very good also. Maybe not quite as good as last week's show, but I still got some great laughs. They seem to be giving Raj a lot more to say - and he's been really funny! And who knew that Howard has musical talent? I actually liked his song - except for the falsetto parts. But now instead of "Soft Kitty" playing in my head, I have the original version of "Bernadette" going round and round.

+ Reply to Thread