+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 223 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133 ... LastLast
Like Tree1017Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

That will be good. I think those 2 play off each other fantastically.
    There's no place like home!

one thing the writers are very good at is knowing what works and what doesn't work. Penny and Sheldon are comedy gold. Bringing Howard and Raj to the front burners and giving them something to do besides being sidekicks is proving to be more entertaining than I ever thought possible - I was tiring of Howard Hornywitz. Unfortunately for Galeki, Leonard is more disposable, but without his character to ground Sheldon the show wouldn't be the same, but his character is for more supporting than lead.

What didn't work was lisp guy - thankfully they got rid of him. And Penny/Leonard need to break up.

What really works - Christine Baranski and Laurie Metcalfe and Wil Wheaton.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Jim Parsons was on Conan this past Thursday night (episode 103). The episode is on Hulu, and I skipped over most of the rest of the show (except ads) and just watched his part-- he ends up talking for a bit about how he used to work on commercials, and they discuss a Quiznos commercial in particular, in which Jim Parsons plays a guy who was raised by wolves. They showed the ad, but the entire exchange was pretty funny.

Sheldon and Penny - how funny they are together!!!!! Soup tat loved them singing together at the end ........ Great show, Great cast!!!!
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

I was gasping for air by the time I finished tonight's show. The Penny and Sheldon shows are some of my favorites and tonight's didn't disappoint. They threw in lots of callbacks to previous episodes for the loyal fans, which I loved. Also liked that the hospital set looked pretty much the same as the set they used in The Peanut Reaction back in season one. They've been giving Kunal Nayyar a lot more material this season and he's knocking it out of the park. I really don't even know where to start in on the funny lines, but the scene in the hospital waiting room, as well as the soup tattoo just before it, had me in stitches.

And what's not to love about a show that has the characters camping out to view the Leonid meteor shower on the actual night of the Leonid meteor shower.

To the Point

My family laughed so hard it hurt. This was comedy gold! My kids turned us on to this show, but it is just so much fun! And who knew that the hero always peeked?!

I couldnt stop laughing at last night's show. Although it was highly unlikely that Sheldon would hear Penny crying for help thru 3 doors in her apartment the hallway and his own apt door, the idea of his saving Penny was good.
    The bickering in the car was hilarious--especially that line about the engine light going on in the Enterprise. Penny all loopy on pain pills, and getting Sheldon to sing that little song she had to sing to him on another episode--so charming and funny.
    The guys camping out and stoned was insanely funny. Plus the fact that they didnt even realize it was happening.

I dont know which was the best...Sheldon comforting Penny at the hospital or singing Soft Kitty. I am going to have to find soft kitty for my ring tone
    There's no place like home!

OMG it was so funny I had to watch it twice! I am still gasping for air.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I have been singing "Soft Kitty" all day.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

+ Reply to Thread