+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 219 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree973Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Wryle;3733165;
    I almost fell off the couch laughing when logical, unemotional (Vulcan) Sheldon looked up and said "Your MeeMaw died?" with such sympathy. So sweet and so funny at the same time.
    Oh me too. I love Sheldon.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Kaley Cuoco was on Rachael Ray today and she gave no indication that she and Johnny Galecki are a couple in real life. She mentioned she had a boyfriend and Rachael asked how he dealt with her making out with someone else on the show. She said he was fine with it and it's part of dating an actress and teased she was going to hook up with a new one of the guys each season. Not one mention of Johnny being her boyfriend.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts;3741279;
    Kaley Cuoco was on Rachael Ray today and she gave no indication that she and Johnny Galecki are a couple in real life. She mentioned she had a boyfriend and Rachael asked how he dealt with her making out with someone else on the show. She said he was fine with it and it's part of dating an actress and teased she was going to hook up with a new one of the guys each season. Not one mention of Johnny being her boyfriend.
    Wow... so either they never were... or it's really really over....

I really wanted to see Sheldon's football lessons with Leonard. Otherwise, an enjoyable episode on many fronts.

I just did a google search and the only thing I can find does reference Johnny and Kaley together, but there's not date on it, so they could be together still, or not.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3741880;
    I really wanted to see Sheldon's football lessons with Leonard. Otherwise, an enjoyable episode on many fronts.
    I was waiting for it too. At times I wish they had not put Penny and Leonard together as it seems to be getting a bit boring. But I will still always have this DVR'd.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3741377;
    Wow... so either they never were... or it's really really over....
    I'd guess either she is being evasive, for the sake of privacy, or they are now through.
    Todd N Tyler Radio Empire did an interview with Simon Helberg (Howard Wolowitz) and previously BBT guest star Lewis Black; both acknowledged (separately) that Kaley and Johnny were a real life couple (onscreen romance leads to real life couple)...... that was around mid October I think. So, good reason not to advertise who you are dating because "here today, gone tomorrow".

ETA: It was October 12, 2009 that interview aired.
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

Well here is the recap and it depends on how you read it I guess. But, I think she is referring to what her real life boyfriend (Johnny) feels about her making out with all the other guys in the cast.
    Here is the recap:
    "There's a lot of smooching this season on The Big Bang Theory, so Rachael asks star Kaley Cuoco if it's weird for the actress to be kissing an actor she has worked with for years. "No, it's so fun making out with Johnny Galecki!" Kaley gushes. It's so great, she's looking to romance her other three cast mates on the sitcom. "I'm just going to go from each boy each season ... test them all out and see how it goes!" But won't her real-life boyfriend get jealous? "I like making out in general," Kaley jokes, "so he is just going to have to get over that. You know, dating an actress? We make out with a lot of people!"

Rachael Ray Show - On the Show - The Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ah, I agree with you...so it's still on, by my reading of it.

Watching it on the show, it really didn't seem like they were together. I guess she was just being vague and trying to keep their relationship private.

+ Reply to Thread