+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 205 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree857Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

It's good to hear you all love this show. I keep forgetting to check when it's on, but I love Johnny Galecki and and it's good to know they're showing repeats so I can get caught up. Knowing Sara Gilbert has been on a few times tickles me so I'll have to make more of an effort to catch it.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I love this show! I've read (I don't know if it was on the Fort or TV Guide or where... bad memory!) that after the new year, they aren't going to be running repeats of the show because it hasn't been on long enough to really rack up enough repeats. They are putting a new show in its time slot that's already been filmed.
    Wake up and be awesome

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2713077;
    It's good to hear you all love this show. I keep forgetting to check when it's on, but I love Johnny Galecki and and it's good to know they're showing repeats so I can get caught up. Knowing Sara Gilbert has been on a few times tickles me so I'll have to make more of an effort to catch it.
    it's on monday nights ... tonight's episode is a rerun also, but another 'rosanne' alumn plays his mom. i forget her name, but she's the woman who played aunt jackie on 'rosanne'.

I'm glad to see the character growth of the two supporting geeky sidekicks; I'd feared that the program would fixate too much on just the two roommates. I'd thought at the beginning of the show I'd be drawn to watch as much because of Penny as the brainiacs, but as the show has progressed, she hasn't all that much. Or her character is simply eclipsed by the others.

THEY
    are entertaining; she isn't.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;2711994;
    I love this show too. But I fear it's because I have a soft spot for geeks (because, hello, here I am), and David. Oh, David. I can't think of that guy without seeing beautiful David from Roseanne. He will always be David to me, even in Christmas Vacation. And the way he hits on that girl who is (lovely) living across from them, ARGGH!! You're cheating on Darlene!
    I know! Also, first I was thinking, how can he be old enough to have a PhD, but of course then I realize that "Darlene" has finished med school (on ER).

Caught tonight's season premiere... this show just cracks me up. I love Sheldon and his analogies and ok, his lines in general.

And that little laundry folder gizmo.

Just started watching and had to pop in here to comment before I forget to post. Penny's pink and purple dress in the opening scene was super cute! Just got done watching Emmy fashion roundups and so was primed to notice dresses. If I were younger I would totally want to find and wear that dress.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3203097;
    Caught tonight's season premiere... this show just cracks me up. I love Sheldon and his analogies and ok, his lines in general.

And that little laundry folder gizmo.
    I love Sheldon too and I totally want one of those laundry gizmos. I wonder if you can buy them at Wal-mart? My favourite scenes are when Sheldon and Penny interact. Leonard bugs me.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

thanks for the reminder ... i need to go watch this on cbs.com. there's just too many freaking shows on mondays at the same time that my daughter and i like to see, and our dvr can only record two at a time. since she doesn't like watching them online, i let her record her stuff (i'd rather her do that than download it and get into trouble).

and yep, i love sheldon ... he has the BEST lines. and the deadpan face he has ... cracks me up everytime!

I love Sheldon too. I would date him, lol.

+ Reply to Thread