+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 194 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

It's not really hard. You just need to know that after you bend both middle fingers in, it makes a difference which direction you turn your hands. If the middle finger of the right hand is in front, turn your left hand clockwise. If the middle finger of the left hand is in front, turn your left hand counter clockwise.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Isn't there only one way to turn? ......(depending on whether you are right or left handed, I guess) otherwise the hands jam up, mine will get blocked by the other fingers if I try and turn the wrong way.

Anyway, I don't even think about it, I wiggle, then turn... and laugh each time remembering those two guys. Such a fun cast!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3726547;
    Great show, and I am glad Penny and Leonard shared their time with poor, lonely Sheldon. I felt sorry for him, and he was so excited about making them breakfast.
    You mean HOWARD, right? Loved last night's episode! the Eye of the Tiger montages had me cracking up, and I loved the one line of Rahj's aboot his cousin (Vanjay? I think?) also being known as Dave from technical services.

Also, it seemed Penny and Leonard had a bit more chemistry this week then they did last week, despite Howard's third wheel interference

Anyone else catch Kaley Cuoco on Letterman last night? Aside from kind of walking herself into a trap by discussing how Sigourney Weaver stood on her dress at the Emmys and she just *couldn't* ask her to move (watching her explain was amusing), I kind of got really distracted by her hair, which was looked big, and sort of as though it had been blown dry by one of those fans used to simulate gale force winds, before it was twisted back into a bun.

I just had to get that out.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, her hair looked AWFUL! Like some kind of hideous shellac sprayed wig! I only caught the end of it (heard part of the SW story), but all I could look at was her hair. She looks so much better with the casual style she wears on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;3726669;
    You mean HOWARD, right? Loved last night's episode! the Eye of the Tiger montages had me cracking up, and I loved the one line of Rahj's aboot his cousin (Vanjay? I think?) also being known as Dave from technical services.
    I think I have talked to Dave
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;3726669;

Also, it seemed Penny and Leonard had a bit more chemistry this week then they did last week, despite Howard's third wheel interference
    Yes, of course Howard! and that comment by Raj, was perfect. The writer's are just so great slipping in these really funny one liners! I love this show, and Monday nights because of BBT and House!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Did anyone catch tonight's episode? It was hilarious. Sheldon was amazing yet again.
    Wake up and be awesome

I caught it, though I'm sick and my attention span is microscopic, but Sheldon was great, as always (I love how he has such a soft spot for MeeMaws) and I also thought Howard and the girl he was set up with were really cute. I wish they'd showed us their dinner at the Wolowitz house, but alas, the show is only so long.

I think us "normal" people saw the set up on Sheldon an it was priceless to watch his face as he found he was being played.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread