+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 278 FirstFirst ... 177227267268269270271272273274275276277278 LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 2780
Like Tree1588Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

I really enjoyed last night's episode.

Penny knowing so much about Amy was a surprise and quite touching. I also liked her realization that Amy and her are best friends.

Howard speaking Mandarin was hysterical.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I really enjoyed last night's episode.

Penny knowing so much about Amy was a surprise and quite touching. I also liked her realization that Amy and her are best friends.

Howard speaking Mandarin was hysterical.
    I thought the same thing. I laughed so hard at her reaction to realizing it.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

The story line last night regarding L and A had been done before when Raj moved in and he and P enjoyed each other's company way more than L and P.....so I was disheartened to see that the writers continue this anti-P/L story line. They went one step further when Amy asked L about marriage making a difference and he--rather sadly- said no.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I love how they showed Penny and Sheldon's relationship. She really is one of the only people that helps him and kind of understands him. I have to agree with Leonard that nothing really changes once you get married, except for a piece of paper.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I enjoyed the episode, but I always like when they have Penny and Sheldon together.
    combatcutie and Baby's Breath like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I repeated the "string theory" segment a few times - I enjoyed it that much. I kept singing "Little Kitty" during that spot.
    combatcutie and libgirl2 like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I feel I missed an episode. Does Penny no longer work in sales? I haven't seen chemistry between Penny and Leonard for a long, long time. I like the scenes with Penny and Sheldon as well..and I LOVED Bert joining Raj and Howard's band.
    Brooks likes this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

I love P & S's relationship as well! They help one another grow and develop. It was fun seeing Amy and Leonard interact and enjoy themselves. Trying to remember a time where Penny and Leonard are having a good time and enjoying each other's company.

I think there is more to marriage than a piece of paper for some (ie. me). It means security. Before my husband and I got married, God forbid he died, his house would've legally gone to first his parents, then his siblings. Even though I lived in that house for 8 years! We're not in a state that recognizes 'common law'. Also, before marriage, I legally could not make medical decisions for him, again God forbid an accident had occurred. Even an ironclad will can be protested and taken to court. Not sure how many (too lazy to look up) states acknowledge common law marriages today. Oh, another is health insurance. Without that piece of paper, I was not able to join my husband's health insurance plan, which was way better than mine, also cheaper! Would not acknowledge common law or domestic partner. JMHO! Pros and Cons to both I suppose!

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I love how they showed Penny and Sheldon's relationship. She really is one of the only people that helps him and kind of understands him. I have to agree with Leonard that nothing really changes once you get married, except for a piece of paper.
    PWS likes this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

My favorite take away was that Penny has learned enough from this gang that she could have a meaningful and productive exchange with Sheldon about his dilemma while retaining enough of her social dingbat charm to reframe it as a rebound metaphor. Then she used the Socratic method to lure him into a new way of thinking about it and engaged his passion again. But the best of all was when she returned to her apartment where Leonard and Amy were playing with popsicle sticks on the floor and dropped the nugget about helping Sheldon solve string theory and left them with their jaws hanging. Best episode in a long time.
    karna68, Brooks, libgirl2 and 5 others like this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I love P & S's relationship as well! They help one another grow and develop. It was fun seeing Amy and Leonard interact and enjoy themselves. Trying to remember a time where Penny and Leonard are having a good time and enjoying each other's company.

I think there is more to marriage than a piece of paper for some (ie. me). It means security. Before my husband and I got married, God forbid he died, his house would've legally gone to first his parents, then his siblings. Even though I lived in that house for 8 years! We're not in a state that recognizes 'common law'. Also, before marriage, I legally could not make medical decisions for him, again God forbid an accident had occurred. Even an ironclad will can be protested and taken to court. Not sure how many (too lazy to look up) states acknowledge common law marriages today. Oh, another is health insurance. Without that piece of paper, I was not able to join my husband's health insurance plan, which was way better than mine, also cheaper! Would not acknowledge common law or domestic partner. JMHO! Pros and Cons to both I suppose!
    Ohio doesn't.

ETA-I was bored

Alabama.
    Colorado.
    District of Columbia.
    Georgia (if created before 1/1/97)
    Idaho (if created before 1/1/96)
    Iowa.
    Kansas.
    Montana.
    PWS and jenniferboston1 like this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18