+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 278 FirstFirst ... 176226266267268269270271272273274275276277278 LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2780
Like Tree1588Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

I liked what Sheldon said to Amy about her being important to him and wanting a big wedding.

Raj looks better with the curly hair!
    combatcutie, Dinahann, PWS and 2 others like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

About time someone called Howard on his mean qualities. Bernadette is even worse. I also like Rajís curly hair. I was touched by Sheldon realizing he wanted a first dance with his bride. He has really grown.
    combatcutie, libgirl2, PWS and 2 others like this.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    About time someone called Howard on his mean qualities. Bernadette is even worse. I also like Raj’s curly hair. I was touched by Sheldon realizing he wanted a first dance with his bride. He has really grown.
    If you think about it, there's a recurring theme of meanness on this show. Maybe that's par for the course on many comedies, because we laugh at the zingers the characters throw at each other. Both Howard and Bernadette have a mean streak although Howard is more sarcastic than mean, Penny has often been mean to Leonard, Sheldon has been mean to Amy, and everyone is mean to poor Stuart.
    holly71, Dinahann, PWS and 3 others like this.

I liked Raj's natural hair too!

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I liked what Sheldon said to Amy about her being important to him and wanting a big wedding.

Raj looks better with the curly hair!
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Frontier dysentery... can't get more authentic.
    Brooks, libgirl2, PWS and 2 others like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I missed the tail end of the show. Did something happen with Shamy after their miserable night?
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

So we had three stories about three "couples". Some real growth in S character....thinking of Amy to make her special dinner and then not blaming HER for the stomach problems...you know her fault for having a birthday.

Howard continued to be a real jerk and Raj came through for him as usual. The pushing each other down and bouncing right back up in the bouncie house was funny.

And again, the P/L relationship was shown to be empty...why do they keep on writing them this way??
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Frontier dysentery... can't get more authentic.
    Sex and the City did a storyline with Charlotte and Harry getting food poisoning after going to a fancy restaurant. I guess it brings a couple together to suffer it.

Loved the Little House jump at the end.
    jenniferboston1 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I missed the tail end of the show. Did something happen with Shamy after their miserable night?
    They were well enough to join the birthday party, but didn't feel like running upstairs to get the birthday girl wih everyone else. The thought of sex brightened their eyes and they decided first the bouncy house then an empty bedroom to celebrate. The last shot, as libgirl posted, was a giant leap frozen mid-flight off the short step from porch to walkway.

I thought it was interesting that they did show the dull relationship for what it is with the writing of the things to include in a Christmas letter. Theirs was even worse than mine and I thought that was impossible.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Saw the Johnny, Sara Gilbert and Laurie all are returning to the new ROSEANNE to at least some degree. I am curious if there will be a show or two of TBBT that Johnny doesn't appear.

+ Reply to Thread