+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 275 FirstFirst ... 175225265266267268269270271272273274275
Results 2,741 to 2,749 of 2749
Like Tree1524Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

FORT Fogey

Re: Big Bang Theory

I wonder how they will work the real life pregnancy and TV pregnancy timeline. I noticed that they hid Bernie behind stuff the entire show

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Well, last night's episode wasn't good at all. Very boring and not funny
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I thought the premise of it was good. Basically we've been wondering how long they will continue to do the same ole same ole ourselves. It was just the delivery that was lame.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

i liked it. The blue vodka was funny.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

In the talk from fictional Cal Tech guys about physics being dead...two Cal Tech physicists were announced as winning the Nobel prize for physics (gravitational waves). Wasn't that one of Sheldon's problems?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I rather enjoyed this episode.. it wasn't rip roaring funny, but I liked the bonding with ervery one. I also like how they payed homage to Richard Feynman, he really is buried in Altadena.

And yes Libgirl, the blue vodka WAS funny.. them Romulans really know how to party hehe.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

Just caught it on ON DEMAND and did not care for this episode. You would think that Leonard's email would be a cliff-hanger....Now he really is in danger of being fired...but they don't write that way at TBBT

Hate to say it, but I think they have jumped the shark. The writers need to come up with more interesting story lines.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    Hate to say it, but I think they have jumped the shark. The writers need to come up with more interesting story lines.
    I think they jumped the shark a long, long time ago.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

+ Reply to Thread