+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1588Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

Ugh, another ho hum episode. There was absolutely nothing I liked about it. I found myself not even paying attention. If they want to have another few seasons, the writers better get in check quickly b/c people are losing interest
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Raj and Stuart babysitting was so been done before. The girls all crying in the car was a bit original especially since Penny ifnally realized that she was trying still to be 21. ( Was it last year when she and L went out to eat on Valentines Day and the young host missed her flirtation as he took her to be "older". She and L came home and ran around in silly costumes yelling that they were young and fun? Hope this realization means a change in their relationship)

Amy seeing S stripped down in the train reminded me of her blog story about time travel......Oh well.
    libgirl2 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Wow...this fell to the third page....so nobody is watching it?

The thing worth reporting was that Beverly was back via Skpe Her comment was that L and P asked Raj to stay as a continuation of having someone else in their home to keep their marriage distant.

I watched it and enjoyed the episode. Sure, the show isn't as perfect as it was before, but at least it isn't a mess as my one time favorite show, Modern Family. That is painful to watch right now! I can always watch BBT.
    combatcutie likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

It wasn't the greatest episode, but I did find myself LOL a few times. Beverly putting doubt in all the relationships was typical Beverly LOL
    Moontat likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Poor Raj, getting pushed back and forth between staying with L&P and H&B ... but I wonder why someone with what we can assume is a good job by virtue of his PhD and stable employment in a technical/scientific field can't afford *any* apartment of his own? Maybe because it's California, and he's the only one of the guys who isn't living with a roommate (girlfriend who presumably is sharing rent) or in a house inherited from his mom. However, come to think of it, Penny was paying rent on her own when she was just a waitress, and it never looked like Raj's apartment was palatial or anything.

I think Penny having an apartment to herself was the thing that wasn't realistic.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Raj has a lot of debt to pay now that his folks have cut him off. I can see where, even with a stable job, heeling to money manager task master Sheldon could make him very poor indeed.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I don't know what he spent his money on, but it certainly wasn't modern clothing

FORT Fogey

I didn't see this coming ... "Young Sheldon" prequel planned.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/big-bang-th...193606391.html

+ Reply to Thread