+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 191 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3715933;
    Have we seen Penny's parents yet?
    We haven't seen her parents yet, but we do know that if Leonard wants to get into her pants, he is to find out what aftershave (cologne?) her dad wears.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;3715361;
    No, Laurie Metcalfe (Aunt Jackie) plays Sheldon's mother. Leonard's mother is Christine Baranski.
    oh yes ... you're right.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Jim Parsons is going to be on the Bonnie Hunt show on Monday the 5th, for anyone interested.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

thanks for the heads up. it's on my dvr schedule now

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3717530;
    Jim Parsons is going to be on the Bonnie Hunt show on Monday the 5th, for anyone interested.
    Oooh thanks for telling us! I love it when he interviews, during the tv guide emmy red carpet interview when he kept trying to throw it over to cari ann by using a british accent lol
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3717530;
    Bless you! Fortunately I saw this in time to record it.

For anyone who missed it, you can see a tiny snippet on Bonnie's website - Bonniehunt dot com. You may have to scroll down a little. It's on the right under "Videos." At this time it's the first one.

Such a cute interview..I can't believe he is 35
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

I enjoyed seeing him on Bonnie's show also. For anyone who missed it - check out youtube with a search: 10/05/2009 The Bonnie Hunt Show with Jim Parsons
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Was I the only one who thought Sheldon might be trying to poison Penny last night? Or at least give her Ex-lax instead of chocolate. Positive reinforcement training is even more sneaky, lol.

Raj and Howard at the Goth club was just too funny. I loved their "tat" sleeves.

hcw

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3720223;
    Was I the only one who thought Sheldon might be trying to poison Penny last night? Or at least give her Ex-lax instead of chocolate. Positive reinforcement training is even more sneaky, lol.

Raj and Howard at the Goth club was just too funny. I loved their "tat" sleeves.
    You are so right. It is the guys trying to interact with others outside their circle that makes this show so funny. I don't think the Penny/Leonard thing will get any laughs. That has run its course. Their purpose right now is to have others bounce off them for laughs.

+ Reply to Thread