+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1592Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

Call me crazy, I feel that Emily and Stuart would make a better couple than her and Raj.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I like that....Stuart is SO weird... she could be a "starter girlfriend" for him. Although since living with Howard's mom he seemed to have matured a lot... so maybe not...

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    And she didn't have Bernadette's talent. An actor is given a character to play and lines to read. It's up to them to give that character life.
    Completely agree. Compared to the others she just didn't embody the character.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

CBS has announced (at least on Facebook) the premiere dates for their shows ...... TBBT is set to begin again on September 21st at 8PM. That's a Monday in case you were wondering.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/cbs-fall-previews-2015/photos/1004276/here-s-a-complete-list-of-fall-premiere-dates-for-new-and-returning-shows-on-cbs/85918/the-big-bang-theory/
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

With the cliff hangers we saw, the new season is looking like fun.
    Florimel, PWS and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

Well, we can assume Amy will be back one way or another. Then if she and Sheldon become engaged, it should be fun to see what happens in the physical romance department!

I could see Amy going bridezilla, that could be fun!

FORT Fogey

Based on how she acted as M of H for Bernie (something she thought she would never be), I cannot imagine her planning a wedding as the bride---again something she really thought she would never be.

But again, I don't like the Amy/Shelton relationship.

FORT Fogey

On Alison Arngrim's twitter account, there is some joking going on about bringing on Angrim (aka Nellie Olsen from TV's Little House on the Prairie) for a guest shot, given that Amy loves LHOP, and in one episode, Sheldon tried to ruin it for her after she criticized his beloved Raiders of the Lost Ark. Arngrim pointed out that it's pretty funny that Sheldon dislikes LHOP, given that he's the closest thing to Nellie Olsen on BBT.

I have no idea how they'd work that into a post-engagement relationship (should there be an immediate engagement), but it does have possibilities. The boys are always going to sci-fi and comic book events, or at least talking about going to them, and there are periodic LHOP events. Sheldon at one of those could be pretty funny.

FORT Fogey

Thanks for sharing this. OF course it isn't coming from TBBT writers---but it is a great idea. I think they will need to branch out some story lines next season.

I don't see the P/L wedding happening...hopefully we will get a couple of episodes dealing with what happened on the Las Vegas trip that resulted in the wedding not going forth.

The engagement certainly shouldn't be anytime soon. Shelton pulling out the ring was just too much. To go from the relationship they had to an engagement that S. shared with no one prior made no sense. If he had shown the ring to P., I could see her being so excited, that he might be encouraged to give it to Amy.
    So while Amy was getting discouraged at their relationship, S. was feeling so positive that he was making plans for an engagement....come on....they were on two divided streets with no potential of meeting in the middle.
    Last edited by ibot2much; 07-14-2015 at 12:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread