+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 278 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree1581Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3710359;
    I definitely agree! We've heard Wolowitz's mother's grating voice, but we've never seen her, right? I think Susie Essman (from Curb Your Enthusiasm, Jeff's wife) would make a hilarious mother for Howard in a guest appearance (or Bette Midler, but she doesn't have that voice).
    Carol Ann Susi is the voice of Howard's mother. You may remember her as the secretary from The Secret of My Success. If they ever do show Howard's mother, I hope she's the one who does it.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3710359;
    I definitely agree! We've heard Wolowitz's mother's grating voice, but we've never seen her, right? I think Susie Essman (from Curb Your Enthusiasm, Jeff's wife) would make a hilarious mother for Howard in a guest appearance (or Bette Midler, but she doesn't have that voice).
    Each time I hear mother Wolowicz's voice I picture the woman who played George's mother on Seinfeld.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3710479;
    Carol Ann Susi is the voice of Howard's mother. You may remember her as the secretary from The Secret of My Success. If they ever do show Howard's mother, I hope she's the one who does it.
    oh wow ... i remember her!
    (great movie, by the way!)

Click to see Spoiler:
    They've been working on episode 6, which films Tuesday, and Wil Wheaton is a guest star. For those interested, he's written a few blog posts about his experience thus far. Nothing terribly spoilery, but I hid it just in case anyone really didn't want any spoiler info. The link to his blog is
    here.

"Your scared of women and bugs, ladybugs must leave you canatonic" lol I love this show..and I love sheldon..
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

When Raj said "I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing now," as I sat there binging on M&Ms in my happy place, the whole thing hit a little close to home.

In the early days, I thought Raj was least compelling character in the show. But, he has grown and grown and his comic timing and talent for physical comedy are fantastic.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon;3713753;
    "Your scared of women and bugs, ladybugs must leave you canatonic" lol I love this show..and I love sheldon..

this episode was FULL of great lines! awesome writing! and sheldon continues to crack me up ... with his attempted laugh in the comic book store to his confusion over his crossing the boundaries

Much as I love Sheldon - his quirks and obsessiveness get on my nerves sometimes. Raj and Wolowitz provided the best entertainment this week.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Hehe his quirks and obsessiveness is what keeps me coming back every week..
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

+ Reply to Thread