+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 194 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

Hadn't watched this show before late June of this year . . . . now, I'm hooked! Looking forward to new episode on September 21st.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Sad that Jim Parsons didn't win. He's been a trending topic on twitter for over an hour... I think people think either he was robbed or his all-black look is great, I agree on both counts.

Season premiere TOMORROW!! And I've been watching season two all weekend as I try to get over a pesky bug, so I'm primed and ready. The gag reel on the dvd was great.

He was absolutely robbed, imo. The show was also robbed of several nominations including Kaley Cuoco for supporting actress, Simon Helberg for supporting actor. and Carol Ann Susi for Voice Over performance.

I think 30 Rock is way overrated. It's a good show, but BBT makes me laugh out loud and on more than one viewing.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

30 Rock is good, but better in every category every year. Voters are lazy! Need to consider something outside the SNL injoke land.... Like geek injoke land!
    I agree, Jim looked quite handsome. I realize that aside from the clothes on the show one reason he looks nerdy and asexual on the show is that he does something where he makes his upper lip go further down over his teeth than is natural...gives him a kind of prissy look. He did it on the Emmies while he made that science joke with "Penny"...and then reverted to what I assume is his normal face, quite nice.

I really let myself believe jim could win, he was definitely the fan favorite and wanted to win..I don't like alec baldwin at all
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Read an article in the local paper that with the repostiioning of BBT in the schedule the network has it poised to take off... well, we can hope. I feel bad for anyone who comes in now and misses all the build up to Leonard and Penny....

The Emmy's are just a political game essentially. I didn't expect them to win because of that alone.

Water under the bridge, the best news is that it is the Season Premier tonight
    There's no place like home!

Have to say, I kind of like that it's been a somewhat slower build in terms of popularity. Maybe it's the Grey's Anatomy/Office fan in me, but I feel like both caught fire in terms of popularity relatively quickly (I know it hasn't translated in ratings as much for the Office) and then I felt like both shows went overboard trying to live up to their popularity. The first couple seasons of Grey's are, in my opinion, the best, and season two of the Office was head and shoulders above the rest, and I would hate for that to happen to this show. It's just so darn good, I want it to stay that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3707759;
    Have to say, I kind of like that it's been a somewhat slower build in terms of popularity. Maybe it's the Grey's Anatomy/Office fan in me, but I feel like both caught fire in terms of popularity relatively quickly (I know it hasn't translated in ratings as much for the Office) and then I felt like both shows went overboard trying to live up to their popularity. The first couple seasons of Grey's are, in my opinion, the best, and season two of the Office was head and shoulders above the rest, and I would hate for that to happen to this show. It's just so darn good, I want it to stay that way.
    I agree! And its kind of fun to read or hear someone just watching the big bang theory say how great it is and I get to say..ah yes, I knew it when it was the little show that could lol
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

+ Reply to Thread