+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1659Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    They sound very greedy.
    not greedy at all - the show is a success, in part, due to their acting contributions. Friends got the 1 mil/episode about 15 years ago. Ask the higher ups what they get per/yr - I bet it's way more than 22 million (I believe an average season is about 22 episodes long)
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    According to an article I saw earlier (I can probably find the link if necessary), Penny, Leonard, and Sheldon were making $325K an episode, while Raj and Howard were making $100K. So they were considered supporting characters from the start.
    Also, they re-negotiated their salaries and contracts last year (I think) and are covered until the end of the series. Same with Amy and Bernadette. Meaning, I don't think that all of them could have gone in together to get more money.

FORT Fogey

Raj and Howard are now getting $800,000 per episode under new contracts. Don't know about Amy and Bernadette.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

So excited for tonight. This is one of my favorite shows. Can't wait
    Florimel, AmyKay and momrek06 like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

FRUSTRATION! The Voice, DWTS, and TBBT all at the same time tonight, and I can only DVR two of them while watching one of those two! I don't know what to do. About to see if either The Voice or DWTS will be repeated any time this week, but I doubt it. I hate trying to watch a show on the computer -- it's just not the same on a little screen.
    AmyKay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    FRUSTRATION! The Voice, DWTS, and TBBT all at the same time tonight, and I can only DVR two of them while watching one of those two! I don't know what to do. About to see if either The Voice or DWTS will be repeated any time this week, but I doubt it. I hate trying to watch a show on the computer -- it's just not the same on a little screen.
    Do you get On Deman? I don't watch The Voice, so I don't have that particular problem, but I do have it for a few other shows, and that's where I usually check first.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Do you get On Deman? I don't watch The Voice, so I don't have that particular problem, but I do have it for a few other shows, and that's where I usually check first.
    If I do, I've never used it and don't know how that works. Will have to check it out. I use Dish-TV. So far, I have Big Bang set to record and am planning to switch back and forth from The Voice to DWTS. I enjoy the judges' banter and blind auditions on The Voice, then after that not so much.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

On my TV, which is not DISH, you go to channel 500 for On Demand---I've been thrilled to discover it and not to have to watch stuff I missed on the computer. Regular shows, like TBBT, are free. They aren't up there forever though, but usually for a couple of months.

FORT Fogey

I was in that position last week with Master Chef going against TBBT and DWTS. Fortunately, the two BBT episodes were from last year. This week it will be DWTS since I am not a Voice fan and I will watch TBBT ON DEMAND on Comcast.

Ok my DVR is recording TWO 30 minute episodes tonight?

Is one a repeat? There are both saying 9/22/2014

BUT if there are TWO episodes tonight......
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread