+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree797Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

FORT Fogey

Re: Big Bang Theory

The last episode of the season has often shown one of the characters going on a journey-----I figured it would be Penny going out on a shoot...never thought, for a minute, they would send Shelton out to find himself. Next season's opener will be interesting to see what happened to him
    Moontat and WrigleyDogA2 like this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I can totally relate to Sheldon not liking change. I HATE change, but I'm not as bad as he is. I just deal with it and do the best I can to overcome it. The part in the train station where Penny was explaining to Leonard that he had to let Sheldon do this to figure out things on his own and prepared him for this exact moment was very touching. I couldn't help but to LOL when Amy hit Leonard with the pillow because he didn't talk Sheldon out of leaving. I also felt so bad for Stuart and the comic book store. Poor guy just can't catch a break
    libgirl2 and Moontat like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I imagine that it is to change things for Stuart--since the store seemed to be a money sucking pit and a dead end for him. But to have him ( successfully) baby sit Debbie was a surprise and again I wonder where they are going to go with that story line next season.

Regarding Amy and Shelton----he made it pretty clear to her that she is not getting much else from him than what they have shared in the past. I thought that conversation about moving in together was pretty sad and yet she continues to want him. Being angry at L. for not making him stay was bordering on pathetic.....I hope there is a big change in their relationship next season.
    Last edited by ibot2much; 05-16-2014 at 10:21 AM.

I was so sad to see the comic book store burned, but as was stated, it was a pleasant surprise that Stuart actually LIKES his new job! I want to see the guy happy.

I liked the episode overall, some good laughs and some touching moments. And Raj got some!

And the fact that Sheldon let Penny kiss him on the cheek, without drawing back means he has changed too, even if he doesn't realize it.
    Last edited by libgirl2; 05-16-2014 at 10:43 AM.
    Moontat likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I loved Stuart's little happy move when he was heading back in to watch tv with Debbie. I'm so glad they've stirred things up for next season. Sheldon tried to leave one time before and came right back.
    Count your blessings!

He went off without a charger for his cellphone, but, as he said, he has his credit card and can mall shop as he needs stuff. I would wonder if he can figure out how to pay all those charges to his credit card...oh...me...of course, he has a banking app on his phone.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I knew ahead of time what was going to happen with Sheldon, but I didn't even want to hint at it here. I don't know anything about what is to follow, but I don't think it will be quickly resolved. I'm very interested to see where they go with this and what he'll be doing.
    Also eager to see what they will do with Amy.

Stuart's new job as Mrs. Wolowitz' caregiver was a great and completely unexpected direction for his character to take. I did not see that coming.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I could see Howard getting jealous when his mother no longer needs him at her beck and call. He's such a sycophant in that relationship that I could see her preferring the genuine enjoyment Stuart brings to the table. The fact that he calls her "Debbie" rather than "Mrs. Wolowitz" intimates a close relationship already. It would have been fun to be a fly on the wall when they came up with these ideas.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I could see Howard getting jealous when his mother no longer needs him at her beck and call. He's such a sycophant in that relationship that I could see her preferring the genuine enjoyment Stuart brings to the table. The fact that he calls her "Debbie" rather than "Mrs. Wolowitz" intimates a close relationship already. It would have been fun to be a fly on the wall when they came up with these ideas.
    I could see that too. And remember Stuart isn't meant to ever be happy.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I can see it now.....Mrs. Wolowitz as a "cougar"
    Florimel, libgirl2 and Moontat like this.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread