+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 200 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree808Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3659377;
    Ausiello is reporting that Lewis Black has been cast in a role for at least one episode next season. Yay! DH and I love Lewis Black AND love TBBT
    I think Lewis Black is a very funny man! Have enjoyed seeing him perform on stage and am looking forward to seeing him on the show; some of his mannerisms are hysterical! At one time, the actors Penny & Leonard had a real life romance, any one know if they are still together?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I've been catching up over the summer...just saw the episode where Penny and Leonard are both dating others and as Penny and her meathead date are coming up the stairs you hear her trying to explain about Schrodinger's cat to her date--hysterical in and of itself, but also sweet in that it shows that Penny is learning from hanging around the guys.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3665391;
    I've been catching up over the summer...just saw the episode where Penny and Leonard are both dating others and as Penny and her meathead date are coming up the stairs you hear her trying to explain about Schrodinger's cat to her date--hysterical in and of itself, but also sweet in that it shows that Penny is learning from hanging around the guys.
    Have you seen season one yet? Specifically, the last episode?

I can't believe we still have another month to wait for new episodes. It's KILLING me. I'm more excited for this than Gossip Girl, though, to be fair, I've seen a bit of the new Gossip Girl season (seen them taping around town).

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3666166;
    Have you seen season one yet? Specifically, the last episode?

I can't believe we still have another month to wait for new episodes. It's KILLING me. I'm more excited for this than Gossip Girl, though, to be fair, I've seen a bit of the new Gossip Girl season (seen them taping around town).
    I saw a lot of season one, but not necessarily in order (the show tended to get taped as I'm often out at that early evening hour). What was the last episode? Also about the cat? Because it sounded faintly familiar when she was saying it....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3667357;
    I saw a lot of season one, but not necessarily in order (the show tended to get taped as I'm often out at that early evening hour). What was the last episode? Also about the cat? Because it sounded faintly familiar when she was saying it....
    Yeah, that's the one where Sheldon uses Schroedinger's cat to advise both Leonard and Penny (separately) about their impending date.

Jim Parsons will be on Letterman tonight.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Just happened on the first time rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock was used, complete with directions ... should have taped it so I could write them down! Given that they all used Spock always, it was especially funny that they switched from rock, paper, scissors alone because Sheldon said people who play that with each other a lot can predict each others' choices.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3680412;
    Just happened on the first time rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock was used, complete with directions ... should have taped it so I could write them down! Given that they all used Spock always, it was especially funny that they switched from rock, paper, scissors alone because Sheldon said people who play that with each other a lot can predict each others' choices.
    Here you go ~

"Spock" is signified with the Star Trek Vulcan salute, while "lizard" is shown by forming the hand into a sock-puppet-like mouth. Spock smashes scissors and vaporizes rock; he is poisoned by lizard and disproved by paper. Lizard poisons Spock and eats paper; it is crushed by rock and decapitated by scissors.

Rock-paper-scissors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3323455;
    Rock beats lizard, scissors
    Rock is beaten by paper, spock

Paper beats spock, rock
    Paper is beaten by lizard, scissors

Scissors beats paper, lizard
    Scissors is beaten by rock, spock

Lizard beats spock, paper
    Lizard is beaten by rock, scissors

Spock beats rock, scissors
    Spock is beaten by paper, lizard

The funny thing is that they all always want to be spock, no matter what.
    Quoting myself from a previous post but here it is again. cracks me up every time they do it.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

There was a blooper reel on youtube a couple weeks ago which has since been removed (but I'm guessing it will be on the dvd) and there are a few takes of Sheldon flubbing the explanation of rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock... pretty funny stuff. And I don't blame him, it's a tongue twister and it has hand motions.

+ Reply to Thread