+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 194 FirstFirst ... 88138178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192193194 LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1933
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

FORT Fogey

Re: Big Bang Theory

New episode last Thursday---interesting in that Bernie and Amy had to get away from Shelton and Penny and their boring self centered issues. That was a change.

Do not like that they are making raj's new girl friend into some kind of perverted creep. WTH.

And why the continuous negatives about Penny...now we heard that she "took" money from L's wallet to buy him a birthday gift.

I do not like what they are doing with the characters

I'm interested to see how things will play out regarding the psychic's prediction that everything with Sheldon's career will fall into place as soon as he commits to Amy.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Great night for Raj and even better night for Leonard and Penny, not so great for Sheldon. Wonder if this means Amy will wind up moving in since Sheldon wouldn't do well on his own.
    libgirl2 likes this.

Wouldn't it be something if Sheldon asks Amy to move in with him and she says no? Or she does and says the roommate agreement is worse then the relationship agreement?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Loved the episode. Great night for Raj and Leonard/Penny. I hope she doesn't give up her acting career all together. Poor Sheldon isn't going to know what to do without Leonard living with him.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I don't get any feeling between Penny and Leonard. Again, the movement in their relationship is because her career has pooped.....again.

I always remember her comment that she has spent 10 years in CA and has nothing to show for it. L. reminding her that she has him was just so sad.

He does the heavy lifting in that relationship and her job is to say "oh....yea."
    holly71, Marlena_M and AlwaysVeg like this.

That marriage proposal was one of the most depressing moments in the entire history of the show.
    Marlena_M likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Leonard is too good for Penny. I really don't like the way she treats him most of the time. And Sheldon just treats everyone badly. He thinks everyone's lives revolve around making his life convenient.
    I didn't like last night's episode except the ending with Raj & the new girlfriend.
    Marlena_M likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think we are meant to feel that Sheldon can't really help it... that maybe he is on the autism spectrum or some such. Re Leonard and Penny....I wish she'd want to marry Leonard when things are going well for her...

I wouldn't be surprised if the engagement is going along great (from L's perspective) and Penny lands a part that takes her away from him. He should have followed his first instinct that she only said yes because she's dejected about her lack of career. The ring he's been carrying in his wallet for a couple of years blinded him.
    At some point Amy's going to demand Sheldon take the next step and I really hope that unleashes the beast. From watching old eps in syndication, all she'd have to do is get him a little drunk. Look how he took to that kiss on the train on Valentine's day.
    PWS likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread