+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

I loved Sheldon drunk dialing Stephen Hawking.... "I kiss girls now"
    dzigner, PWS, Moontat and 2 others like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

LMOA...this episode was great!!! Loved Amy helping drunk Sheldon into bed, him waking up to a geology book, and drunk dialing Hawking

Clogzilla...bwahahahaha!!!

Raj....why can't you be more like Emily
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I love that the writers are finally giving Raj character growth, starting with being able to speak to women to now having a couple (Emily and the vet lady) of non neurotic potential girlfriends. I never took to Lucy (I like the actress in other things, the character is whom I didn't like) because she was too neurotic to give Raj space to grow up.

One other thing, and I freely admit this is a weird comment, but when the guys eat in the Uni's cafeteria, they've recently been having the most gorgeous green salads. How does one become a food set dresser, and where is an application I can fill out?
    libgirl2 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I didn't like Emily being so rude to Raj's friend--- if she did recognize Howard, she should have spoken to him privately---not announced the gory details in front of B and R.

Thought the calls to Hawking went on way too long.

Did like S sleeping naked with the geology book( Amy must have stripped him down and left him naked)

Still do not like the Penny/Leonard relationship and the snipping. If they were a real couple with whom I had contact, I know I would not enjoy being around them.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I like this Emily character. She's a breath of fresh air over Lucy. I foresee a friendship developing between Emily and Bernadette if they allow the relationship to continue. Whatever happened to the vet anyway . . . . and for that matter, the dog? She was mentioned last night (the dog, not the vet) but we didn't see her.

I agree with you ibot2much with the comment about the Hawking thing. It did go on and on and on. It was mildly amusing at first, but then it just got rude and uncomfortable.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I never liked Lucy. Why saddle Raj with someone with so many hang ups? He has enough issues. I'm so glad Emily is normal.
    Florimel, Little Sew&Sew and MySis like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I also got a big kick out of Sheldon waking up naked. I knew Amy wouldn't be beside him, but I didn't see the geography book coming. I do enjoy imagining how Amy got him naked. She's become a bit naughty now that she's come out of her shell. She started out as uptight as him.
    I thought Raj's date and Raj himself talking about all that while they were eating was gross. Shame on their mothers for not teaching them better.
    Count your blessings!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Aww, I didn't mind the potty talk in light of Sheldon's claim to fame prior to going to the International Space Station was designing a toilet for it.
    Moontat likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Just a couple of minor corrections, no? Howard designed the space station potty that had problems (very apropos this week's story!), and I think it was geology, not geography. While I don't think it's a fair comparison, for a theoretical physicist like Sheldon, geology probably is to "his" science what the Kardasians are to "real" celebrities.
    Florimel likes this.

Thank you for the corrections, PWS. It must have been one heck of a TGIF "moment" for me. Yes, it was HOWARD talking potty with Raj's date, and GEOLOGY that Sheldon woke up with. I still maintain that any kind of gross talk while eating with others it in bad taste - at least that's how I was brought up.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread