+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree808Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

It was a better episode than we've seen recently.

With Bernadette signing the 'get well' card, Amy feigning interest in Sheldon's game system dilemma and Raj with this new girl getting his sense of humor, I found a lot to enjoy.
    Miss_Griss and Arielflies like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

I loved Amy "agreeing" with Shelton about the problems of the gaming systems. She played it perfectly and then the demand for the butter was priceless
    Florimel and Marlena_M like this.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Yes, but they only kiss on date night
    I should have said sarcastic tone.
    Well it is something....
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I loved how what Bernadette wrote would have been perfect for a retirement card and so terrible for a get well card....

I hope Raj isn't mean to Lucy....she's presumably even more messed up than he is these days....remember when he couldn't even talk to a woman sober? Unless, of course, she's also been "cured"....
    Well, we've all been saying Raj needs a girlfriend, and now maybe he has two!

Maybe he can fix up Lucy with Stuart!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Yes, but they only kiss on date night
    I should have said sarcastic tone.
    They are progressing, but at the "Speed of Sheldon," which I estimate to be 186,000 to the -10 power (a very small number indeed).
    libgirl2 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I loved how what Bernadette wrote would have been perfect for a retirement card and so terrible for a get well card....

I hope Raj isn't mean to Lucy....she's presumably even more messed up than he is these days....remember when he couldn't even talk to a woman sober? Unless, of course, she's also been "cured"....

The whole card bit was funny. I just love Bernadette. Under the cute face and baby voice, lies a killer!

That would be something... maybe Lucy comes back cured and ends up with Stuart!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I forgot about the "retirement card" I was
    That would be so easy to have happen
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post

... or THREE!!! The vet could still show up.
    captain likes this.
    Count your blessings!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

For me, this week's episode was among the funniest ever. I'd forgotten about Bernadette and the card until you guys mentioned it upthread. My favorite part, however, was Amy's "Will! You! Please! Pass! The Butter!". Then when the store had closed and she asked Sheldon what he wanted for dinner... "I DON"T KNOOOOOOOOW". But the very end... with Will Wheaton? Didn't see that coming! LOL! Seriously, such a funny episode. One of my absolute favorites ever!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I think, for me anyway, this show has jumped the shark. I didn't find anything funny or particularly amusing and haven't for a while. I used to look forward to this show, now I just catch it on demand when I remember.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

+ Reply to Thread