+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree744Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

I am getting tired of the baby winning. It's getting old. I really wanted them to stay at the table.
    Miss_Griss and AmyKay like this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

This week's show was incredibly 'meh' for me. Judging by the absence of any comments tells me I'm not alone.
    holly71 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fan

I thought Raj was funny in the episode, but they never really followed up with that veterinarian he was going to be hanging out with?
    holly71 likes this.

Maybe he used those flowery lines on her that he was suggesting for his online dating match.
    Count your blessings!

I thought it was sad the Raj's obnoxiousness ruined Amy's blossoming friendship with the woman Raj wanted to date.

It was kind of interesting to see one of these "very quirky" people that we've come to know and love (or at least accept) through the eyes of a stranger. They do do some pretty strange and obnoxious things in the course of a story, but it's not usually called out for what it is.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

This week was just okay for me. I wish they would bring back the vet for Raj to have a relationship with. I noticed that the table was gone and the desk and other crap was back in its spot.
    holly71 likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I would like to have seen Amy get a new friend with whom she has things in common. Her relationship with Penny never really made sense since they were so different.

I would like the writers to accept Raj for what he is.....and stop the search for a woman.

I noticed the dining table was gone and the space back to how it used to look . I too wish Amy could have kept her new friend.
    PWS likes this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I often watch this show in syndication (good grief it's on like eleventy bazillion times a day! lol) and it's interesting to me the changes that have been made to Amy Farrah Fowler character over the seasons. Not all of them are good IMO. I think I liked her much more early on when she was more or less on Sheldon's same wavelength about relationships in general. Now she's more or less pining over Sheldon, what they don't have and what she, now, does want. Bugs me.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fan

Where has Stuart been? It's time for him to appear in an episode.
    captain, PWS and Moontat like this.

+ Reply to Thread