+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1588Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Late to the party as having just gotten time to watch the tape. Glad I was warned about "the kiss" by you all, as I was about ready to strangle Sheldon when he was mocking Amy about "romance" after having ditched her all night. It was good....the way they had him suddenly but slowly move into it. Of course later not clear if it was for leftover brownie or because he liked the kiss part of the kiss... They definitely aren't going to rush this!
    At first the vet was rolling her eyes at how over the top Raj was...then she came around...that seemed an odd segue.
    I took his brownie remark as romantic... like her lips tasted like cherries etc.... It was well done and quite romantic actually. I was thrilled.

I like the vet, about time he got a decent girl.
    holly71, Florimel, PWS and 2 others like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Saying his girlfriend's lips tasted like the brownies they had for dessert is probably about as romantic a statement as we are going to get from Sheldon right now. Asking her to go to the conductor's car with him was like music to Amy's ears, I'm sure.
    Florimel, libgirl2, PWS and 1 others like this.

THE KISSS!!! OMG, I couldn't keep myself from smiling from ear to ear. It was so sweet, innocent and pure. I hope they finally take their relationship to the next level. It's been 3 yrs, do something! I hope the vet sticks around for Raj.
    Florimel likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think them getting seriously into sex will be a final season thing....along with more marriages...who knows, by then there might even a be a baby or two...but meanwhile we can hope to see some progress...Sheldon gets to first base! Sheldon gets halfway to 2nd base! ... baby steps...

FORT Fanatic

I thought the best thing about the episode was the interaction between Sheldon and his new train friend.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Gotta be honest here, I *hated* this episode UNTIL the kiss. Up to that point? Hated it. I really hate Amy being desperate to please Sheldon who can be about as clueless and unintentionally awful to her as can be. The kiss didn't redeem the whole thing but I was glad about it.
    ibot2much likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey

I do aree with you. From the first scene where they were going over their Agreement and his less than desirable responses about her pet nickname, right up to the scene prior to the kiss, his lack of enthusiasm for anything Amy was unpleasant to watch.

Whether or not the writers continue the relationship along a logical path or return to what has gone on remains to be seen.

FORT Fanatic

Hopefully Amy doesn't change Sheldon too much. If she was that frustrated about wanting more 'romance' from him, she didn't have to stay with him for years.

she wanted some romance on Valentine's day and since they have progressed in their relationship together, it didn't seem like a stretch for her to expect something out of him on VD
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think she senses that he does care for her, as much as he can, so that gives her hope.... I am glad they've shown her having some choices though, even though she might consider them worse than Sheldon.
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread