+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1477Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I don't see what some say about P/L acting like an old married couple ( like that is a desirable thing)-----they aren't old nor married and that kind of behavior among old marrieds sometimes covers long held annoyances with each other.
    I didnt' say "old" or "Married". What I see is a relationship where they are comfortable enough to be themselves and be able to be completely open with each other.
    Florimel likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Excellent episode last night. The Sheldon/Amy kiss was unexpected and absolutely right for them. These are two wonderful actors who know how to put just the right touch in their scenes. I think we'll see more of it, but slowly.

I also liked Raj and the vet. I'd love to see this relationship develop. I getting the she seems right for him vibe that I got from Bernadette and Amy when they started.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Yes, and the fact that Sheldon totally initiated it and pulled her close after the first couple of seconds. That was HUGE! His whole demeanor became so much more tender toward her afterwards.

I love Raj and the possibility of a real relationship. I can see them together - she sang the Katy Perry song and understood him spooning the dog. It was so cute when he found the note and was going to call her about the vet-Yvette thing! LOL
    holly71, Florimel and Moontat like this.

Is Yvette the vet the French woman's daughter on Lost? I guess I can do a Google search, but I just wondered if anyone noticed that, too. LOVED "The Kiss".
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Is Yvette the vet the French woman's daughter on Lost? I guess I can do a Google search, but I just wondered if anyone noticed that, too. LOVED "The Kiss".
    Yes, that was Tania Raymonde. She did play Alex Rousseau on Lost.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Thanks, Florimel. Glad to know I'm not seeing things.
    Florimel likes this.
    Count your blessings!

A couple of months ago, I was less than impressed by this season, but the past two episodes have been super funny, with unexpected turns I didn't see coming a mile away. The writing has been superb the past two episodes. Yay!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I have missed a couple of epeisodes this season, so its hard to tell if Penny and Leonard are still a couple. They seem angry all the time and say mean things to each other. The show seems to be losing its light heartedness and fun.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Late to the party as having just gotten time to watch the tape. Glad I was warned about "the kiss" by you all, as I was about ready to strangle Sheldon when he was mocking Amy about "romance" after having ditched her all night. It was good....the way they had him suddenly but slowly move into it. Of course later not clear if it was for leftover brownie or because he liked the kiss part of the kiss... They definitely aren't going to rush this!
    At first the vet was rolling her eyes at how over the top Raj was...then she came around...that seemed an odd segue.

OK - I seldom get the opportunity to say, "I told you so", but I know I've posted a couple of times that the best outcome for "Shamy" would be for Sheldon to get a taste and like it.
    PWS and Moontat like this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread