+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    amionic slip-n-slide !!!!

Absolutely LOVED this episode. It wasn't only funny, but sweet how they all thought about life without Sheldon. Amy's story about being alone really got to me and I love how the group took her in and genuinely care about one another!!! Leonard showing her the screen saver was so cute. The group telling Amy how much she changed Sheldon is spot on. He is changing thanks to her
    I enjoyed the episode too especially Sheldon and Amy. Like you say, she has changed him as much as possible at this point. She is slowly "getting in".

I loved Bernadette seeing Howard and finding him cute until..... hysterical!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Great episode, the writers are back!

What do you think? What do you think? What do you think?
    libgirl2 and Arielflies like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Interesting story line between P and L---very well acted. When she went on about having "nothing" after all the years in LA, L said " You have me." It was beautifully said. Her response left just enough doubt as to whether L or acting/ fame really is her first love. She delivered the lines with a tiny hesitation. Of course the marriage proposal and L's reaction brought me to tears because it was so sad.
    Florimel, PWS and Moontat like this.

Knock, Knock, Knock Amy
    Knock, Knock, Knock Amy
    Knock, Knock, Knock Amy
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, we've all been saying that Penny needed to find some success.... This episode was so sad in so many ways... At first I though L didn't accept her because he was stunned and maybe hurt that she would only do that if she thought she had nothing left, and also that she was drunk and didn't mean it, but now it seems even more serious... does he really want her?

FORT Fogey

I have never been a huge fan of their ongoing relationship. As nice and giving as L is, I just see a bit of the high school nerd being amazed that he is with the prom queen and maybe he did see that she really, really would take an acting career over him if it was presented. She did say that she had nothing in LA after ten years and he had to remind her that she had a relationship with him.

I just never liked her drinking so much even when they were together...a sign that something is not right in her world and L can't fix it as much as he tries
    redsox girl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    She did say hat she had nothing in LA after ten years and he had to remind her that she had a relationship with him.
    It was kinda like a double entendre - she was talking about her career as an actress and still working as a waitress, whereas all he heard was that she wasn't recognizing their relationship - but to her that wasn't the issue.

I hope we get more from them

I really loved Sheldon showing some human emotion and concern for Leonard - very OOC, but amazing to see.
    PWS and Moontat like this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Not the funniest episode but they had some serious issues to deal with and I'm glad they handled it seriously.
    Florimel and PWS like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Not the funniest episode but they had some serious issues to deal with and I'm glad they handled it seriously.
    I agree, though I did like Amy and her "date" situation.
    Florimel and PWS like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread