+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I thought it was funny, too. Poor Raj when Howard brings in the heavy metal jewelry equipment. Why are we supposed to believe Penny can't handle glue when she had her own hair accessory business one episode? That was the only false note for me.
    I'm going to assume that it was b/c she was using a glue gun in her episode with the Penny Blossoms and not here. It didn't make sense, but it was funny
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Just curious if we are headed toward Raj coming out.....there have just been too many hints being dropped

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Just curious if we are headed toward Raj coming out.....there have just been too many hints being dropped
    Personally I really hope the writers do not go there.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Florimel like this.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Still the funniest sitcom currently on tv, bar none.
    I agree. The only other worth watching is Sean Saves the World.
    Katydyd likes this.

I guess I'm in the minority. While I still do like the show, I no longer find it laugh out loud funny. And I think they need to find Raj a girlfriend, and get off the possibly gay stuff.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

FORT Fan

I liked Raj's last girlfriend, that was pretty anxious. Though I find the innuendo stuff funny, and I don't mind if they don't give him a girlfriend. I think it would be too cliche for all of them to be in a relationship at the same time. He should be a little nicer to Stuart and hang out with him more often.

We get back-to-back eps of BBT every day from different seasons in the evenings. There was recently one where Raj was having fantasies about Bernadette and he kept saying, "I'm definitely not gay". I think he's just got socialization issues. Maybe his culture values male friendships more than ours.
    combatcutie and Florimel like this.
    Count your blessings!

I've never seen anything that points to Raj as being gay other than innuendos from the others that I think are just silly. He's definitely a metro sexual type, but that doesn't equal gay. I'd like to see him with a girlfriend of his own. However, they've done such a great casting job with the other girls (minus Raj's sister and first girlfriend) that it's probably not easy to find the right actress and to give her a voice different from Penny (sex pot), Bernadette (bossy), and Amy (brilliant but socially awkward). Maybe make her a major sports fan; that would be a new type.
    Shoepie and redsox girl like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I just read that Lucy will be back next week, I think. I don't know if it's a recurring role or just a guest star, but apparently,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she has a run in with Penny
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Best part is when Professor Proton yelled at Bill Nye when he asked about the tubes and called him "bow tie". LMAO.

The light sabres were hilarious
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread