+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1588Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    That's true, but then so would Carol Ann Susi, the actress who voices Mrs. Wolowitz. She's the right age and she's not skinny, never was, but she's not Howard's Mom size. In any case, the show runners have said that we'll never see more than a glimpse of her and I think that's a good thing. I still have this mental image of her in the elevator in The Secret of My Success." Maybe they'll change their minds for the last episode.
    We saw her in the episode when Howard asked Raj to check on his mom when he was going out of town - she passed by the kitchen doorway a couple of times, and yeah - she was a pink blob in the satellite shot of the wedding. .
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Bernadette's mother is played by Megan Fay, who played the stuffy neighbor on Roseanne, Kathy.
    There's no place like home!

I guess I'm the only one who isn't loving this season so far.

It's just not doing anything for me. I've been getting bored while watching the episodes, & even fell asleep during two of them. Since they were on DVR, I watched them again to see the ending, but I found myself just waiting for the episodes to be over & not really enjoying them.

Maybe the show has gotten stale for me? I don't know...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    That was Howard's mom - not Bernie's. We saw Bernie's mom once in the episode when Howard & Bernie's dad were supposed to go fishing.
    Oops! Sorry, must have been sleepy, mixed up Howard and Bernie!

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    I guess I'm the only one who isn't loving this season so far.

It's just not doing anything for me. I've been getting bored while watching the episodes, & even fell asleep during two of them. Since they were on DVR, I watched them again to see the ending, but I found myself just waiting for the episodes to be over & not really enjoying them.

Maybe the show has gotten stale for me? I don't know...
    I was bored with it last season. So far it's been okay, but none of the laugh out loud moments for me like in the earlier seasons. I even forgot it was on last week and had to watch it On Demand
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I wasn't too happy with this episode. There were some really good parts, but some of it wasn't that good.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I enjoyed the episode last night with the three distinct story lines so we saw everybody. Loved that we at least got a brief internet view of Beverly. If the two moms can't make the show, then this would be second best

It would be a hoot to see Sheldon's mom doing skype --- wondering if she's doing it right, making faces, etc.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Hated last night's episode. Talk about stepping backward. Raj and Howard returned to their "marriage" with Bernie overtly being cut out so it was quite obvious that Howard prefers Raj's company. The Shelton/Amy story line was back to the point when he had to buy her the tiera to make up for his terrible, rude self-centered behavior becasue that was where he was at in the story line.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I wasn't too happy with last night's episode either. I did laugh a few times, but that was it. Sheldon's comments at the end towards Amy were rude. I felt bad for her and was happy when she slammed the door in his face.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread