+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

I think they need Stuart to be the straight man, the odd man out, and he is that. In order to be a straight man for the whole crew, he really can't be included all that much and only used as a mirror for the others' antics. I loved when they all left and he commented that they didn't buy anything in a defeated voice.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

loved it except for Bernie being so mean. I don't want them to develop that side of her.

Every now and again Bernie shows her mean side - I think it's kinda cute - you don't expect it from someone who cute and teeny. That's what makes it fuuny - for me anyway.

I loved the epi so much I watched it twice.
    Florimel likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Fun show last night, except for Bernadette. Ever since she married Howard, she sounds and acts more like his mother! All the bellowing and name calling--ugh. Lighten up a little Bernadette!
    Sheldon and \penny were perfect as was Howard and Amy. It was nice to see them finding common interests and getting along.
    she was like that before they got married.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Every now and again Bernie shows her mean side - I think it's kinda cute - you don't expect it from someone who cute and teeny. That's what makes it fuuny - for me anyway.

I loved the epi so much I watched it twice.
    It makes me laugh too. she is so small, cute and her voice... and then she lets loose!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

and when I watch old episodes you hear the progression of her voice going from normal to Georgia Engel high pitched --- they really should've cast her as Bernie's mother, at least they have the opportunity to use her as the grandmother, if they want to.

I love when Bernie does her impressions of Howard's mom - she sounds just like her.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The mom's always described as very heavy--GE would have taken a lot of padding! Maybe she can be the grandma...

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    The mom's always described as very heavy--GE would have taken a lot of padding! Maybe she can be the grandma...
    That's true, but then so would Carol Ann Susi, the actress who voices Mrs. Wolowitz. She's the right age and she's not skinny, never was, but she's not Howard's Mom size. In any case, the show runners have said that we'll never see more than a glimpse of her and I think that's a good thing. I still have this mental image of her in the elevator in The Secret of My Success." Maybe they'll change their minds for the last episode.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, she was "at the wedding" .. I guess that's the smidge!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    That was Howard's mom - not Bernie's. We saw Bernie's mom once in the episode when Howard & Bernie's dad were supposed to go fishing.

+ Reply to Thread