+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1065Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    He was the Russian Roulette guy in Deerhunter. Hard scene to forget, but I totally understand not remembering which actor it was.
    I totally remember the scene, but not the actors!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I totally remember the scene, but not the actors!
    Yeah. I actually looked it up, to make sure I was remembering correctly, and was surprised to realize that Robert De Niro was the other actor in the scene. I had totally forgotten.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Attachment 29069I may be the oddity here, I remember Christopher Walken and most of the movies he has been in, Pulp Fiction, Hairspray, Catch me if you Can, The Deer Hunter.
    he's one of my faves. ever see him on Saturday Night Live? Or in the video for Fat Boy Slim in which he dances? Love! My mother had such the crush on him, too lol Howards 's impersonation was hysterical. Oh, and I learned Walken was a the circus performer before he became an actor. My mom was like the ultimate Christopher Walken fangirl
    Last edited by redsox girl; 05-14-2013 at 02:15 AM.
    Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. : "It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that’s pretty important.”

Tonight is the season Finale
    But I have read that there will actually be a cliff hanger for the summer. I have seen previews and it looks great.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Tonight is the season Finale
    But I have read that there will actually be a cliff hanger for the summer. I have seen previews and it looks great.
    Luckily for us, they are syndicated and we can watch reruns all summer
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

yup - and they also run a recent repeat on Mondays after HIMYM ---- great to have them back to back again, even if it is a repeat.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Pretty good episode. Plenty of laughs, a touch or two of sadness and the 'awkwardness' usually displayed by Amy was coupled with a special understanding that only she could bring.
    TripleGemini likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I am on the fence about tonight's show. I am so glad they are finally allowing Raj to talk without alcohol. I would like them to have Leonard gone for a few episodes to see how Penny and Sheldon handle it.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I'm on the fence too. It was good, but not as good as I expected. I am glad that it was Amy that could help Lucy understand Raj's friends. She really does understand what it is like to be the outsider.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Ending not with a bang but a whimper........low keyed for a finale. I am wondering if they are planning some changes for next season since the separation could be the key to the changes and not much else( except for Raj) happening or intimated

+ Reply to Thread