+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

I really enjoyed tonight's episode, especially with Sheldon and Amy. We are finally getting a glimpse into how much Sheldon cares for Amy.
    libgirl2 and Katydyd like this.
    There's no place like home!

As a player of D&D back when it was still a pencil and paper game, I loved this episode and Howard as dungeon master. His vocals were terrific as was Sheldon's love of them. Sheldon and Amy together in Sheldon's bedroom was handled superbly. This show never disappoints me.
    libgirl2, TripleGemini and Katydyd like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG, LOVED this episode. Finally we are getting to see that Sheldon really does care for Amy. The bedroom scene was hilarious!!! Howard as dungeon master was great and Sheldon's complaining at the beginning b/c he doesn't like change only to find that he liked the change was too funny. This show rarely disappoints
    Katydyd likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I enjoyed Howard's impressions. Hated the return to the "old" Amy character early in the show. I never could figure out when they first introduced her, why they had the other two girls put up with her abrasive clueless behavior---to the point of having her be the M of H for Bernadette. Last night, that same behavior ruins their Vegas trip and everybody comes back to the apartment as if it is no problem. Shelton was the most honest one encouraging her to leave when she says that she should be going.

Where the "romance" is going after the summer break should be interesting.,

I loved last nights episode. Raj gets some action, Howard's impressions (wow he is talented!!), and finally Amy and Sheldon. I have to say I thought their scene was actually a bit on the sexy side.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

At the risk of repeating what seems to be the consensus....loved last night!! It was absolutey hilarious and sweet all at the same time. This show almost never fails to make me laugh out loud, but last night was exceptional.
    Florimel likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

What made the show for me was the Zachary Quinto scene (my daughter was howling!) and Howard's impressions (although I'll admit to not knowing Christopher Walken - not a fan of his).

I know that Amy is the female equivalent of Sheldon as far as smarts go, but I'm a bit tired of her social clumsiness and the sometimes crude comments. She's got book smarts, it's time she learns some street smarts.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

I think the second impression was Pacino...did he do a third that included another actor?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Yes ibot2much - there were 3 recognizable impressions: Nicholas Cage, Al Pacino and Christopher Walken. Not sure that the "ogres" were supposed to be anyone in particular, but rather just funny voices.
    redsox girl likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Yes ibot2much - there were 3 recognizable impressions: Nicholas Cage, Al Pacino and Christopher Walken. Not sure that the "ogres" were supposed to be anyone in particular, but rather just funny voices.
    Thanks I must have been out of the room when he did the third.

+ Reply to Thread