+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    LOL, I'm the same way. When people do this to me, I just keep saying AND.....use your words to finish!!! It was a funny episode
    It was... and I found myself as frustrated as Sheldon at points!
    momrek06 likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I loved Sheldon and Amy last night!!! They were so funny!!!

I loved the banter between Howard and Raj!!!

And I am glad Raj told his (gf) (what's her name?) he read her blog. That cleared things up. LOL

Leonard and Penny, meh.
    KAREN

Last night's episode was highly entertaining for me. I loved how it focused on the different relationships among the group. Sheldon and Amy were hysterical. I'm looking forward to seeing where Raj and Lucy's relationship goes. I wish the writing for Penny and Leonard would go forward, something it hasn't done in a long time. I was hoping they would develop Penny's success as an actress a little and its effect on the others in the group. That would be an interesting story line for me.
    combatcutie, captain and momrek06 like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I cracked up sympathizing with Sheldon's anger and frustration toward the SyFy network. How many times? I loved the line about Heroes ending early when he commented that each succeeding year was more boring than the last and so we were ready for it to die. So true.

I enjoyed the Sheldon/Amy duet more than the others, mainly because it hit home with me.
    libgirl2 and JavaJo like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm glad that Penny is recognizing that being enthusiastic about things is a good thing, and not just a nerdy thing. I agree, it would be good for her to have some success in her life. I know she went back to school, but basically she's a waitress--not that there's anything wrong with that if you like it, but she doesn't. She needs to move in her life and grow.
    Also, shallow, but I wish she would not wear her hair pulled back in that ratty way... it makes her face look fat and her mouth look like a fish. Unlike Amy her character is supposed to be pretty---it just seems unlikely that she'd SO take Leonard for granted that she'd repeatedly look sort of drunk and depressed... Unless they are building up to something. I know she's a very pretty woman still from the commercials (she always brings great humor to them--love them), not sure why they are not using that now as they used to.
    Loved A & S this last episode---couldn't decide whether it would be funnier to have that last domino fall, as it did, and Sheldon be practically orgasmic, or NOT fall, and him be in agony. Like that Raj is getting a life also--his girlfriend seems good for him. Let's see how long it takes before he doesn't have to drink to talk to her. Maybe smaller and smaller amounts of alcohol...

FORT Fogey

I have always been unhappy with the combination of Penny and drinking......there was no need to make that such a large part of her life

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I enjoyed last night's show because it kind of hit home about closure. It drives me crazy when someone is talking and does not finish the conversation and I also do not like when a show just ends with no explanation.
    I agree about shows ending in the middle of a storyline. I'm still upset about the old comedy Soap (70s) ending on a cliff hanger, so I could empathize with Sheldon.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And I LOVED Sheldon's comments when he got the writer to reveal the ending---well, that's just stupid, no wonder they cancelled your show, Click. SO Sheldon!
    combatcutie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I agree about shows ending in the middle of a storyline. I'm still upset about the old comedy Soap (70s) ending on a cliff hanger, so I could empathize with Sheldon.
    Oh gosh, yes, Soap!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Oh gosh, yes, Soap!
    One of my all time favorite shows ever.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

+ Reply to Thread