+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1577Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

FORT Fan

Re: Big Bang Theory

I think the basketball tournament is the reason. I don't think the show will be on at all for a few weeks during the tournament.

March Madness is definitely the reason. CBS is covering those basketball games. It's the same reason for the delay in new episodes of Person of Interest. As best I can tell, these early rounds are schedules for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fan

Flormel: thanks for confirming my idea about the lack of new shows or any shows for that matter.

I think it's only the first two weeks that the games are on Thursday nights. As there are fewer teams there are fewer games played.

I'll try to find schedule to confirm that.

FORT Fan

According to the CBS schedule I found there are definitely basketbal games on this Thursday and Friday and next Thursday and Friday.
    Mu CBS schedule doesn't go past twoweeks but I am guessing there won't be nearly as many games played the two weeks after that.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Ugh, stupid basketball!!! I don't care about March Madness!! I want my shows back
    holly71 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I just noticed that none of the 4 or 6 usual BBT shows are on TBS tonight due to basketball games.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Ugh, stupid basketball!!! I don't care about March Madness!! I want my shows back
    I feel the same way
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Ditto! There should be a law that all sports have to be broadcast on a separate sports channel!
    combatcutie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    According to the CBS schedule I found there are definitely basketbal games on this Thursday and Friday and next Thursday and Friday.
    Mu CBS schedule doesn't go past twoweeks but I am guessing there won't be nearly as many games played the two weeks after that.
    wait a sec - isn't it called March Madness....when did it become March/April Madness.....LOL

CTV usually runs a BBT rerun at 9 whether or not CBS runs an epi or not, but I noticed tonight they're airing "King" instead.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Where I live we get to see two re-run episodes seven nights a week if we want on a re-run channel. Like a lot of other people the re-runs were what made me a fan of the show.

+ Reply to Thread