+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

  1. #1411
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,876

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    March 7th will be a new episode!

    The girls go to Disneyland and get dressed up as Princesses!
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    KAREN

  2. #1412
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,040

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Well good news on the new episode, interesting on picturing Amy as a princess. Can't even imagine how she will react to that "new" girly experience

  3. #1413
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,731

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Well good news on the new episode, interesting on picturing Amy as a princess. Can't even imagine how she will react to that "new" girly experience
    We know for sure that she'll enjoy wearing a princess' crown, given her reaction to her tiara. In fact, didn't she proclaim herself a princess when she first put on her tiara?

    And is everyone going to Disneyland or just the girls? If the guys go too, maybe we'll finally find out why Goofy upsets Sheldon so.

  4. #1414
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,040

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    We know for sure that she'll enjoy wearing a princess' crown, given her reaction to her tiara. In fact, didn't she proclaim herself a princess when she first put on her tiara?

    And is everyone going to Disneyland or just the girls? If the guys go too, maybe we'll finally find out why Goofy upsets Sheldon so.

    I'm betting on an abrasive over-reaction as has been her forte.

  5. #1415
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,745

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    March 7th will be a new episode!

    The girls go to Disneyland and get dressed up as Princesses!
    Oh this is going to be a good episode with over the top Amy reaction to her princess crown
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  6. #1416
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,040

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    I saw a picture. She is Snow White, complete with tiara.

  7. #1417
    would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,914

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    I still cackle when I think of that entire tiara scene! It'll be good this week!

  8. #1418
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,250

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    So far the previews seem to be about Sheldon teaching junior high or 6th grade or something, and googling the question of how to get 12 year old girls excited with all the guys leaping to stop him from sending the query.

  9. #1419
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,745

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    So far the previews seem to be about Sheldon teaching junior high or 6th grade or something, and googling the question of how to get 12 year old girls excited with all the guys leaping to stop him from sending the query.
    OMG, I saw the preview last night and laughed my @ss off at Howard & Leonard's reaction to that. Tonights episode is going to be awesome. Cannot wait to see if
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  10. #1420
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,833

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    So far the previews seem to be about Sheldon teaching junior high or 6th grade or something, and googling the question of how to get 12 year old girls excited with all the guys leaping to stop him from sending the query.
    Okay this I just have to see!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.