+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

March 7th will be a new episode!

The girls go to Disneyland and get dressed up as Princesses!
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Well good news on the new episode, interesting on picturing Amy as a princess. Can't even imagine how she will react to that "new" girly experience

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Well good news on the new episode, interesting on picturing Amy as a princess. Can't even imagine how she will react to that "new" girly experience
    We know for sure that she'll enjoy wearing a princess' crown, given her reaction to her tiara. In fact, didn't she proclaim herself a princess when she first put on her tiara?

And is everyone going to Disneyland or just the girls? If the guys go too, maybe we'll finally find out why Goofy upsets Sheldon so.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    We know for sure that she'll enjoy wearing a princess' crown, given her reaction to her tiara. In fact, didn't she proclaim herself a princess when she first put on her tiara?

And is everyone going to Disneyland or just the girls? If the guys go too, maybe we'll finally find out why Goofy upsets Sheldon so.

I'm betting on an abrasive over-reaction as has been her forte.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    March 7th will be a new episode!

The girls go to Disneyland and get dressed up as Princesses!
    Oh this is going to be a good episode with over the top Amy reaction to her princess crown
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I saw a picture. She is Snow White, complete with tiara.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I still cackle when I think of that entire tiara scene! It'll be good this week!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So far the previews seem to be about Sheldon teaching junior high or 6th grade or something, and googling the question of how to get 12 year old girls excited with all the guys leaping to stop him from sending the query.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    So far the previews seem to be about Sheldon teaching junior high or 6th grade or something, and googling the question of how to get 12 year old girls excited with all the guys leaping to stop him from sending the query.
    OMG, I saw the preview last night and laughed my @ss off at Howard & Leonard's reaction to that. Tonights episode is going to be awesome. Cannot wait to see if
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Okay this I just have to see!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread