+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree807Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

FORT Fogey

Re: Big Bang Theory

I came to this party very late and I am catching up on the reruns on TBS........it is funny

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I came to this party very late and I am catching up on the reruns on TBS........it is funny
    Oh you are going to love some of the episodes. This is one of the best shows out there
    Florimel and WrigleyDogA2 like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I just got involved with it last year, now I'm wishing there were some new reruns because I've seen them all more than once. I LOVE this show.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

I'm late to the party, too. I've been getting the Season DVD sets from the library, and I just finished season 3 last night. It didn't catch my interest when it first came out, so I hadn't been following it. But a few months ago, my sister told me I had to watch it. Her son, who is a physicist, is so much like Sheldon that the show keeps her in stitches. (My nephew isn't as neurotic and has better social skills, but he's equally smart and quirky, and he even kind of looks like him. The nephew's a fan of the show, too, by the way!)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

In Canada CTV has been running BBT reruns nightly for a couple years now - it's great to rewatch some of them - I know I've seen every episode at least 3 times.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I really want one of the action dolls. If they really did make them, this old woman would have them all!
    There's no place like home!

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I really want one of the action dolls. If they really did make them, this old woman would have them all!
    You can get bobblehead dolls and plush dolls of the main cast.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OMG, what a show! I can't believe no one is commenting on Sheldon's current and future sex life!

I didn't realize you could get a used 3-D xerox machine or whatever you call it for only $5000. That sounds downright affordable---I would have thought it might be 10 times that.

I am imagining just what a person could do with a 3-D xerox....so much fun.
    There's no place like home!

Loved the episode. The show stays relevant since 3D printing is being talked about a lot.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread