+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    really?? I don't see her as being diabolical like that in any way. Neither one of them were interested in having a sexual relationship from the start - they only started hanging out with each other to please their mothers.

Although her nether regions have stirred from time to time she hasn't tried to do anything untoward to Sheldon. He initiated the rubbing chest, spanking, etc - she merely enjoyed it. She did coax him back into being her b/f and treating her like a girlfriend when she went on a date with Stuart, but at the rate they're going, she might get a kiss from him in 3 years.

If anything I can see her moving on if she wants a different kind of relationship.
    Did you see the episode where she was "wooing" him with strawberry Quik and spaghetti with cut up hot dogs? I'm pretty sure she stated to the girls and also to him her intentions.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

I watch this show off and on. How did Raj overcome his inability to talk to women, unless he was drunk?

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I watch this show off and on. How did Raj overcome his inability to talk to women, unless he was drunk?
    He didn't. There's always a prop bottle of beer or some other drink in the shot when he talks to women.

This episode was a bit of a disappointment. It might have seemed better to me if Community hadn't already done a WoW episode so damn well.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I thought this episode was really funny. There were several times I laughed out loud!!!
    combatcutie likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    He didn't. There's always a prop bottle of beer or some other drink in the shot when he talks to women.
    Thank you for answering my question.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post

This episode was a bit of a disappointment. It might have seemed better to me if Community hadn't already done a WoW episode so damn well.
    D&D my sons (21,19) play here every Sunday night with all their friends so we watched this episode for the laughs....Community has set the standards too high.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I'm a former D&D player, so I really enjoyed this episode. I thought "girls' night out" with Raj was hysterical. Poor Amy. The strut in front of the game players before they headed out had me laughing out loud. The buying from Amazon comments were rather pointed.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I'm a former D&D player, so I really enjoyed this episode. I thought "girls' night out" with Raj was hysterical. Poor Amy. The strut in front of the game players before they headed out had me laughing out loud. The buying from Amazon comments were rather pointed.
    ha! my son makes his characters using little metal washers and computer printouts...he calls it arts and crafts time- he kept rhyming off how much things cost. He did say that they were using a 4th generation booklet and there isn't some feature in it that they did in the show (maybe killing off Raj right away?) but I am not sure.

That Amy strut was painful. "Blossom" has really come into her own as an adult actress.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I thought this episode was good, not as good as other ones, but I still LOL at some points. Raj and the girls in the bar were funny. Amy strutting in front of the guys was so realistic. Poor thing is just so socially akward.
    libgirl2 and momrek06 like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

PWS
    FORT Fogey

LIked Sheldon's response to the strut... Realizing there was some point being made, but no idea what.
    libgirl2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread