+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1592Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

  1. #1311
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,289

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Amy's not going to wait several years. She has an agenda. I do think once she tricks him into it, he will go a little bonkers over it while trying to portray himself as cool and analytical. The comedy will write itself.
    I kind of can see that happening... she has gotten him to do a lot of things without him even realizing just what they really are about.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  2. #1312
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    801

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Amy is rather creepy

  3. #1313
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,747

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Amy's not going to wait several years. She has an agenda. I do think once she tricks him into it, he will go a little bonkers over it while trying to portray himself as cool and analytical. The comedy will write itself.
    really?? I don't see her as being diabolical like that in any way. Neither one of them were interested in having a sexual relationship from the start - they only started hanging out with each other to please their mothers.

    Although her nether regions have stirred from time to time she hasn't tried to do anything untoward to Sheldon. He initiated the rubbing chest, spanking, etc - she merely enjoyed it. She did coax him back into being her b/f and treating her like a girlfriend when she went on a date with Stuart, but at the rate they're going, she might get a kiss from him in 3 years.

    If anything I can see her moving on if she wants a different kind of relationship.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  4. #1314
    FORT Fan BlondeOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Illionis
    Age
    44
    Posts
    175

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    One of my favorite Amy scenes is when she met Penny's ex-boyfriend and she kept saying Who. ROFL I can't remember his name, of course.
    It is so funny to see Amy get any kind of "sexual" attention from Sheldon. I would love to see Sheldon go bonkers after finally doing the deed. Amy would feed right into that. She could say something like we better do it again to study the effects ROFL

  5. #1315
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,289

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeOne View Post
    One of my favorite Amy scenes is when she met Penny's ex-boyfriend and she kept saying Who. ROFL I can't remember his name, of course.
    It is so funny to see Amy get any kind of "sexual" attention from Sheldon. I would love to see Sheldon go bonkers after finally doing the deed. Amy would feed right into that. She could say something like we better do it again to study the effects ROFL
    I believe his name was Zach......
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  6. #1316
    FORT Fan BlondeOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Illionis
    Age
    44
    Posts
    175

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I believe his name was Zach......
    Yes, thank you. I could only think of Max and I knew that wasn't right. He was the same guy that dressed as Superman for Halloween right?

  7. #1317
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,289

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeOne View Post
    Yes, thank you. I could only think of Max and I knew that wasn't right. He was the same guy that dressed as Superman for Halloween right?
    Yes. And when Sheldon needed a new group to hang out with he was there along with Kripke and Stuart.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  8. #1318
    would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Yes. And when Sheldon needed a new group to hang out with he was there along with Kripke and Stuart.
    that was one of my favorite episodes - when Stuart needed to shower and they were singing "Walking on Sunshine" and LeVar Burton came to the door and said something about never using Twitter again. HILARIOUS!!!!
    libgirl2 likes this.

  9. #1319
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    8,338

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeOne View Post
    One of my favorite Amy scenes is when she met Penny's ex-boyfriend and she kept saying Who. ROFL I can't remember his name, of course.
    It is so funny to see Amy get any kind of "sexual" attention from Sheldon. I would love to see Sheldon go bonkers after finally doing the deed. Amy would feed right into that. She could say something like we better do it again to study the effects ROFL
    LOL, his name was Zach and I saw this one last night on TBS (they show repeats) and couldn't help but LOL
    marybethp likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  10. #1320
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,289

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    LOL, his name was Zach and I saw this one last night on TBS (they show repeats) and couldn't help but LOL
    I saw it too!
    combatcutie likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.