+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1369Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Big Bang Theory

Yes, I think they missed a great opportunity to work in the Kitty song...surely there aren't financial issues in using it?

I didn't realize the horse accident was so bad they considered amputation! Yikes!

And this is two "blue" episodes in a row for TBBT---getting to be a more appropriate lead in for Two and a Half Men!

I wonder if they're gearing up to have Sheldon and Amy do "the deed" and this is their knee-slapping (rear-slapping) lead up to it.
    tapper01 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I really hope they do not have them do the "deed" Sheldon is from a very religious mother, and I can see him waiting until he is married. I would like to have one show that a couple waits, but then...oh well.
    There's no place like home!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    wonder why he didn't sing her "Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty" while he was rubbing vapo-rub on her chest.
    I would have laughed hysterically if he did!
    captain likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    He was just doing what his mother did to him.
    That's how I saw it too. I don't think Sheldon see's anything "sexual" in the spanking or the chest-rubbing-w/Vicks-vapo-rub... he's just repeating what he observed his mother doing when he was a naughty boy or sick. Sheldon is soooooo clueless about soooooo much! LOL!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

part of what makes it sooo funny is that Sheldon has no idea any of what he is doing can be contrued as sexual, especially the spanking scene which was freaken hilarious!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I really hope they do not have them do the "deed" Sheldon is from a very religious mother, and I can see him waiting until he is married. I would like to have one show that a couple waits, but then...oh well.
    His mother may be religious, but he thinks that her religion is ridiculous.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

A man of his age who never sees the obvious sexual innuendos and obviously isn't interested in sex isn't likely to bed down Amy Farrah Fowler.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm just as happy to know Sheldon doesn't think spanking is sexual. Has Amy been reading the 50 Shades series?

I envision that one day Sheldon will "wake up down there" and be horrified...as in, what is happening to me? I can't concentrate! And Amy will have her way with him if only (from his perspective) as a means to help him to focus on science! It'll be a revelation to him, ah, that's the point of marriage, to allow great thinkers to be able to think! But probably not for several years yet---the show is still in the top 10 most weeks.

Amy's not going to wait several years. She has an agenda. I do think once she tricks him into it, he will go a little bonkers over it while trying to portray himself as cool and analytical. The comedy will write itself.
    Florimel and libgirl2 like this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread