+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1524Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

OMG, LOL at Amy and her hormones. That was hysterical. The part with Bernadette's father and Howard was kind of boring, but the scenes with Sheldon & Amy were hysterical.
    AmyKay likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

yeah - the episode was a little unbalanced - great stuff with Sheldon/Amy, but the Howard/Bernadette stuff fell flat.

I loved the scene where Penny was teaching Howard how to bait a hook and gut a fish.

Not enough Penny this epi either.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I loved Amy and Sheldon. I can't believe he was willing to do all that for her... especially the spanking. It makes me wonder if subconsciously he is feeling the hormones too?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fan

He was just doing what his mother did to him.
    Trust Me!

wonder why he didn't sing her "Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty" while he was rubbing vapo-rub on her chest.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    wonder why he didn't sing her "Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty" while he was rubbing vapo-rub on her chest.
    I wondered about that too.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

The episode reeled me in right from the start when Raj said that spiders gave him the "keebie jeebies," Howard said it is "heebie jeebies," and Raj responded that he knew that but thought it might sound anti-Semitic.

I liked the scenes with Howard and Bernadette's dad; they struck me as quite realistic between in-laws who are so differeint, but trying to get along. Loved her mother, too.

Amy and Sheldon's scenes were wonderful.

I read that Kaley broker her leg badly in a horseback riding incident. She's an accomplished equestrian, but fell off when her horse reared. She was okay until he reared and and landed on her leg. The doctor was worried that it might be bad enough to consider amputation, but fortunately, that didn't happen.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I guess I'm in the minority in that I really didn't like this episode much, except for a couple minor scenes (like when Amy said she would tell Sheldon tomorrow that she wasn't sick anymore because "Mama needs a bath!". But since I'm anti-fishing and hunting, that stuff turned me off, and Sheldon spanking Amy just seemed gratuitous. I didn't find it funny, I was actually kind of uncomfortable. Soft Kitty would have been a nice touch - have they retired that little song? Too bad if they did.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I agree with you Misty. It wasn't a favorite of mine either. I was bored during the dinner with the in-laws scenes. Hunting and fishing has a place, but in this case, they didn't lend anything to the humor.

The Amy & Sheldon scenes started out as funny but just went on too long. The spanking scene was way too far off from Sheldon's character.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I read that Kaley broker her leg badly in a horseback riding incident. She's an accomplished equestrian, but fell off when her horse reared. She was okay until he reared and and landed on her leg. The doctor was worried that it might be bad enough to consider amputation, but fortunately, that didn't happen.
    I think that happened a couple of years ago. She missed a bunch of episodes and then they had to work around her cast when she returned.

+ Reply to Thread