+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

now maybe there is hope for me to get into it regularly!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

We love Big Bang Theory too! I love the opening song. Josh always likes the "Chuck Lorre" blip at the very end. Some of them are really dumb, but the majority are hilarious.

Wolowitz's mother was hysterical in this week's show. I always find her an added asset to the show, but did not know the who plays her, so I did a little research.

The actress is Carol Ann Susi and she has quite a body of work, mostly in television. She had a role on Ugly Betty in 2008 as Mrs. Galeano and also appeared in an episode of Six Feet Under, among many other well-loved shows.

She also appeared as Jean, the secretary in The Secret of My Suce$s, if anyone remembers that film from the 80's.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Howard's mother had the funniest line when she yelled up at her son and his girlfriend(after Howard hollered to her that he need to rent a tux right now)"what kind of sex are you guys having up there?"

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3367613;
    Wolowitz's mother was hysterical in this week's show. I always find her an added asset to the show, but did not know the who plays her, so I did a little research.

The actress is Carol Ann Susi and she has quite a body of work, mostly in television.
    OMG! I just realized that she played Monique Marmelstein in Kolchak way back in the 70s (I've been watching them over the past few weeks). No wonder her voice sounds so familiar - it has been driving me mad .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3367613;
    She also appeared as Jean, the secretary in The Secret of My Suce$s, if anyone remembers that film from the 80's.
    oh wow, i love that movie, so i remember her! she's the one that caught them making out in the elevator

Summer Glau rocks! And the guys on the train was awesome. Penny is fast becoming my favorite character on the show.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Agree that Penny is wonderful. Kaley Cuoco has developed into a very talented comedic actress. Working with John Ritter had to have been a great way to learn.

I knew that Summer Glau was guest starring as herself, was anticipating another great episode, and wasn't at all disappointed.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I’m so glad I found a thread for this. BBT is one of my favorite sitcoms ever. My kids were playing a game on the computer over the weekend, and it had something to do with Rock Paper Scissors. I couldn’t help but think they left off “Lizard Spock.”

I am always amazed at how well Jim Parsons (Sheldon) memorizes his lines, and still convinces us that they are the true words of brainy Sheldon. How in the heck does he do that???

If anyone ever needs to relive any of their favorite moments, you can go to CBS’s BBT site (you can Google “CBS Big Bang Theory” and it should be the first result). There are a lot of clips to view, trivia games and even a discussion on where you can buy Sheldon’s shirts.

One of my favorite scenes was the Christmas/Saturnalia episode where Penny gave Sheldon the napkin with Leonard Nimoy’s autograph (and DNA) on it.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 04-27-2009 at 05:17 PM.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3425858;
    One of my favorite scenes was the Christmas/Saturnalia episode where Penny gave Sheldon the napkin with Leonard Nimoy’s autograph (and DNA) on it.
    BEST. SCENE. EVER.
    we still have it saved on the dvr just so we can watch that scene over and over again

+ Reply to Thread