+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree857Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

I would think Bandaids would be adding insult to injury! Ow!
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Now see, they said Amy had her first bikini wax so she may have showed nothing more than her undies... they didn't say she had a Brazilian bikini wax hahahahah

I loved this side of Bernadette. I always thought she had it in her, brewing jusssssssst below the surface. LOL! And when the boys walked in to find Howard, bare-butt-naked, sitting in Sheldon's spot with Sheldon's laptop in his lap... well, that was just too funny! LOL! I really liked that Penny was very much in a supporting position tonight. It felt much more balanced having the other girls more out front with their storyline(s).

Overall, excellent episode. One of the top 2 for this season IMO.
    combatcutie likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I loved the whole episode. Sheldon sitting in Howards car naked was hilarious.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I can't recall if anyone posted this here or not. If so, I apologize. I just watched it today and found it to be hilarious... especially the very very end. It's a BBT Flash Mob [click here]
    Mike'sgirl likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Thank you for sharing Marlena, hysterical! What a great cast!!!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG, this episode was hilarious. Bernadette giving it to Amy was funny. Glad Penny was trying to be the peace maker. And OMG, the scene with Amy and Sheldon when he said "that's a lot of bandaide" had me rolling on the floor.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

When Bernadette yelled "bet ya didn't see THAT comin'!!!!" after telling Amy that she, not Howard, had the car towed, I lost it. I've been working it in to any and all conversations possible, no matter how irrelevant it may sound.
    Wag more, bark less

great from start to finish.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

What about Sheldon at the dry cleaners at the end? With both the sofa cushion AND his computer that was resting on the penis of an astronaut (did he say astronaut, or am I imagining that?) for only about 20 minutes? That was hilarious!
    combatcutie, Florimel and libgirl2 like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

He did say astronaut--to make it more desirable!
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

+ Reply to Thread