+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree744Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

Mayim Bialik is no where near as conservative a dresser as Amy, who only dresses that way because she has no style, and Amy would get it on in a heartbeat with Sheldon if the option became available.

mayim_golden-globes-225x300.jpg
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

CMS
    FORT Newbie

Did anyone else notice that on Amy's side of the venn diagram, one of the couples was "Blossom & Joey"?
    Spoose and libgirl2 like this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CMS View Post
    Did anyone else notice that on Amy's side of the venn diagram, one of the couples was "Blossom & Joey"?
    NO!!! I didn't notice but that is so awesome!!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Oh, too funny. I didn't notice that, either. I thought we knew that Amy had a plotted out plan of seducing Sheldon from the episode when she was feeding him strawberry Quick and other comfort foods from his childhood.
    Count your blessings!

Oh yes, I did notice the Blossom and Joey couple and loved it. Mayim Bialik is an Orthodox Jew, but she's also a veteran actress. I doubt she would have a problem with Amy and Sheldon having sex. BBT doesn't show any graphic sex scenes anyway. I know everyone remembers her from Blossom, as do I, but I can't forget how great she was as the child Bette Midler character in Beaches.
    Moontat likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Oh yes, I did notice the Blossom and Joey couple and loved it. Mayim Bialik is an Orthodox Jew, but she's also a veteran actress. I doubt she would have a problem with Amy and Sheldon having sex. BBT doesn't show any graphic sex scenes anyway. I know everyone remembers her from Blossom, as do I, but I can't forget how great she was as the child Bette Midler character in Beaches.
    I remember seeing her in Beaches and at that time she impressed me with how natural and instinctive she was... not to mention a complete "mini me" of Bette
    Moontat likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cms View Post
    did anyone else notice that on amy's side of the venn diagram, one of the couples was "blossom & joey"?
    hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Mayim Bialik is no where near as conservative a dresser as Amy, who only dresses that way because she has no style, and Amy would get it on in a heartbeat with Sheldon if the option became available.

Attachment 28685
    I admit that's a lot better than anything Amy would wear! Re the actress' own conservative clothes--I got that info from an interview with her about her own style. it wasn't clear in the interview whether the no bare shoulders thing is therefore required of characters she plays or not, just that she was comfortable with Amy's outfits.

FORT Fogey

"Modest" attire is a choice that Orthodox Jewish women make, but Mayim's own wardrobe that I've seen her wearing at appearances is nowhere near as modest as that of my Orthodox Jewish cousins. The married women always wear wigs covering their own hair if they are not wearing hats or head scarves, and their knees and upper arms are always covered.

She was on the show "What Not To Wear" a few years back. She never had updated her clothing from the 80's.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread