+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I think because his hair was touseled post coitus, and also he was smiling in a relaxed way, not the kind of up tight look his face usually has.
    Coitus? Sheldon? Is that you?

I loved Bernadette and Howards costumes and how she kept saying smurf in place of words. So cute.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I think because his hair was touseled post coitus, and also he was smiling in a relaxed way, not the kind of up tight look his face usually has.
    "Post coitus"... Bwaaaaaaahahahahah

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey

I like how they're transitioning Sheldon and Amy into more of a traditional boyfriend-girlfriend status instead of a figment of Amy's imagination. Of course, nothing is traditional about Sheldon's relationship with women, but I wonder how far they'll go with this. Will we ever see Sheldon "post coitus"? It would be a big decision on the part of the writers and producers to get Sheldon to the point of actually having sex, I would think.

I would like to see one tv show that actually shows the couple waiting until they are married for the "coitus". I am hoping that is what they do with Sheldon. I can imagine his wedding night in the motel
    Moontat likes this.
    There's no place like home!

I loved this episode! I'm glad it seems to be back on track now that Howard has returned from space.

I also appreciated Sheldon and Amy's discussion of the costume "compromise". Sheldon was drawing a Venn diagram with NOTHING in the intersection...lol. I teach probability and statistics to second year engineers and told them at the beginning of term that BBT has several references to statistical tools in past episodes. At the beginning of class on Friday morning, someone shouted out: "Hey! Sheldon used a Venn diagram last night!". LOVE that my students think of stats class while watching their favorite TV show!
    marybethp, momrek06 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Don't let the small things sweat

I loved the Venn diagram, too, Spoose. Perhaps if they use that again, they will have one thing in the intersect. It would be a fun documentation of how their relationship is moving.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Coitus? Sheldon? Is that you?

I loved Bernadette and Howards costumes and how she kept saying smurf in place of words. So cute.
    I admit I'd just watched the show when I typed coitus---it just seemed appropriate! I kept waiting for Sheldon to figure out why his friend looked so happy and use the term.

If Sheldon ever tried sex successfully (in this case orgasm does = success ) he'd probably refuse to do it again because it was distracting him from his work.

Since the Amy actress is very conservative in her clothing for I guess religious reasons (one reason that we never really see Amy's figure) I doubt this will happen, and very unlikely premaritally. But I'm all for their getting closer.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I don't recall any hinting about Amy being religious. Sheldon's mother, yes... but Amy? I don't recall it. Amy's wardrobe to me just seems rather female-nerdy. And, for what it's worth, I think Amy would jump at the chance to get with Sheldon! Seems to me she's hinted about it several times though I could be wrong.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fan

I think if Sheldon slept with Amy, it could be a jumping the shark type of thing.
    captain likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I don't recall any hinting about Amy being religious. Sheldon's mother, yes... but Amy? I don't recall it. Amy's wardrobe to me just seems rather female-nerdy. And, for what it's worth, I think Amy would jump at the chance to get with Sheldon! Seems to me she's hinted about it several times though I could be wrong.
    Amy isn't conservative, the Amy actress is--that's why I made that distinction. I totally agree, Amy would be glad to jump his bones, and her wardrobe is conservative only because she doesn't know much about clothes, make up, etc., nor is she presented as religious.

+ Reply to Thread