+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

I don't think I've seen that one. I loved the scene where Penny and Amy had Sheldon down and were kissing him. Lots of good scenes to choose from, though. I felt bad for the returning astronaut getting no love on his return.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Just saw the rerun of the episode where Leonard is Amy's date to a wedding and actually has a good time, and Sheldon gets jealous enough to say, She is NOT for you! and kind of hits Leonard. Really funny and sweet.
    I watched that one too - Amy telling Penny that she made Leonard fall in love with him....sooooo funny!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Loved last nights episode. Had me LOL esp when Amy and Sheldon showed up at the party
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Loved last nights episode. Had me LOL esp when Amy and Sheldon showed up at the party
    I loved the episode too. The ending with Buzz Aldrin was funny! Loved Amy and Sheldon trying to "compromise", Howard going on and on about space. The scene with him imitating Bernadette and then her speaking in a lower voice was funny! Raj and his "halloweenies"... very good episode. DH and I were thrilled with the whole TARDIS bit!

And like Penny, it was nice to see (and understand more or less) what Leonard does.
    Last edited by libgirl2; 10-26-2012 at 10:51 AM.
    combatcutie likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

While i doubt Leonard would be working with both holograms and magnetism it was fun to see the demonstrations of what science/engineering can do these days. And it was especially nice to see Penny being turned on by how smart Leonard is, not turned of.
    Florimel and tapper01 like this.

Leonard turned me on with how smart he is, was it my imagination or did he look rather handsome last night?
    combatcutie and Moontat like this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Leonard turned me on with how smart he is, was it my imagination or did he look rather handsome last night?
    I have always found Johnny Galecki hot... even back in the Roseanne days.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I have always found Johnny Galecki hot... even back in the Roseanne days.
    I haven't, but that's probably because I like really tall men. However, when he's not in characters, he's quite a good looking man.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I think because his hair was touseled post coitus, and also he was smiling in a relaxed way, not the kind of up tight look his face usually has.

I think one of the funniest parts was when Sheldon and Amy were first discussing a couple costume.
    Florimel likes this.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread