+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree744Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

FORT Fogey

Re: Big Bang Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Add me to the group who loved last night's episode. Games night was terrific; I loved Pictionary. Could Howard's homecoming have been any worse for him?

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Mrs. Wolowitz and the dentist. Ken Lerner is an excellent actor, as is brother Michael and both have extensive resumes. His son, Sam, is also an actor (those of who watch Suburgatory probably know Sam).
    Who does Sam play on Suburgatory? The dentist? That would be a coincidence!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I loved the game night episode too. The comment made by Amy about playing "Operation" in the morgue made me laugh so hard I missed what came next!
    Florimel and Moontat like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Sam plays Evan on Suburgatory. I don't know who that is, but I hope it helps you, AlwaysVeg.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I loved the game night episode too. The comment made by Amy about playing "Operation" in the morgue made me laugh so hard I missed what came next!
    I had to stop and go potty after that one. She had her trademark grin right after she said it.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    There's no place like home!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

This was surely the best episode of the so-far-rather-lackluster season. One of the best ever. Hilarious. From start to finish.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fan

Speaking of Sheldon's assistant, are bangs back in style lately? I haven't seen this many people with them since the 80's.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I absolutely loved when Howard said "Bernie's under the weather and my mom's under...the dentist" LOL
    Florimel and libgirl2 like this.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Speaking of Sheldon's assistant, are bangs back in style lately? I haven't seen this many people with them since the 80's.
    They have been for a few years - I think they are on their way out now.

To keep this BBT related - haven't seen this week's episode; but am looking forward to it based on comments here!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I *finally* got it to play on the CBS website late last night. This episode was great; they used the ladies appropriately and I loved the games plot thread. If they can keep this riffing up, it will be a great season.

But CBS needs to upgrade it's website. If you watch any show there, there's like a 50% chance you'll get through the whole episode in one go because the ads hang things up. That's not TBBT's fault, just a CBS gripe.
    Florimel and AmyKay like this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I've been noticing all the creative (and not so creative) ways they have been "hiding" Amy Farrah Fowler's right hand. I find myself rewinding and re-watching any scene she's in to see how they do it LOL
    TripleGemini likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread