+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1478Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Big Bang Theory

What will Howard do when he comes back and finds out Raj replaced him with Stuart? Think that could be some of why they are bringing Stuart in. Also, this show does periodically add new people...which is one reason it isn't going stale, and allows the characters to grow. I actually like the idea of Raj with a woman with a similar problem...even if it seems obvious. They did pair him with a deaf woman, remember? And she took him for a ride? They've got to find some way out of his sober paralysis for him to grow.
    Florimel and AlwaysVeg like this.

Just brainstorming - it might be funny if Raj (who has done some pretty raunchy things when drunk) woke up married - maybe they could go to Las Vegas for some reason. I think part of his paralysis is his parents riding him so hard to get married. I also think it would be funny if Leonard got Penny pregnant... I know, I know - Ross and Rachel. But maybe it could have a different take - them not getting married, Leonard taking care of the baby, Sheldon having to deal with it. Or maybe since Amy has the hots for Sheldon and she's not above manipulating him, SHE could get pregnant. We've seen how crazy drunk Sheldon is (public speech to accept an award). That would involve his mom big time and I'd also like to see more of her. Also, hormone-crazy Amy would be pretty amazing.
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 10-09-2012 at 05:29 AM.
    Count your blessings!

I don't think at this point I want to see any of the women pregnant, but Amy getting Sheldon drunk and "having her way" with him would be amazing. Since she has a 4-year timeframe for getting married, I doubt she would manipulate him now by getting pregnant.
    Also, I was actually kind of thinking of that Vegas and waking up married scenario with Leonard and Penny, but I'd almost rather they go back to being friends and bring in someone else for both of them, at least for the short term. But do NOT bring back Pria.
    I do want to see Raj get past the having to be drunk to talk to women idea, but I think his finally meeting one woman he could talk to without being drunk would be a good plot choice. And maybe she could help him get over it with all women.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    What will Howard do when he comes back and finds out Raj replaced him with Stuart? Think that could be some of why they are bringing Stuart in. Also, this show does periodically add new people...which is one reason it isn't going stale, and allows the characters to grow. I actually like the idea of Raj with a woman with a similar problem...even if it seems obvious. They did pair him with a deaf woman, remember? And she took him for a ride? They've got to find some way out of his sober paralysis for him to grow.
    I remember that - but it was one episode....they need to find him someone that lasts beyond that. He woke up with Penny in bed and still couldn't talk to her - although funny on screen, frustrating. Raj is the only character that hasn't had a relationship, and I find him to be the most attractive of the 4.

when I saw a pic of Simon with his wife I was blown over by how 'non-Howard' he was and now that's what I see when I see Howard.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I've been noticing that for a while. He also has a very endearing smile.
    it's his eyes! They are so blue, with his hair in his face you can't see how good looking he is until he puts the hat on and the scruff looks good on him too
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Simon Helberg is a very good actor. He just morphed himself into nerdy Howard. It's kind of like -- who knew that Christopher Gorham (Covert Affairs) was so good looking when we first saw him on Ugly Betty?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Raj is the only character that hasn't had a relationship, and I find him to be the most attractive of the 4.
    Kunal Nayyar is SUPER attractive. Definitely the only "model-esque" actor on the show..google some of his pics...HOTTIE!

More brainstorming... Raj could meet a woman (sober) and be able to talk to her without realizing it - like when he was able to talk to Penny after his first sip of a grasshopper - and that would be how he knew she was "the one". I kind of want drunken sex with Amy to turn Sheldon's libido on. I'd also like to see inner conflict about this... he still maintains that he's Spock-like, but "finds" himself alone with her. I think it would be an interesting contrast if married ladies' man, Howard, finds his ardor cooling (seen it happen after marriage!) - especially if Bernadette continues the screeching style of his mother - while asexual Sheldon discovers the joys of the physical. I would also sooooo love Amy to bloom (Blossom - heh) as a result and have everyone notice and "know" while Sheldon continues his state of denial. May I please write this show? I think Leonard and Penny marrying in Vegas would be too Ross and Rachel.
    mindy384 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fanatic

Penny and Bernadette are also easy on the eyes.

FORT Fanatic

Ok, this show is pissing me off. STOP introducing more women. The show has 2 women too many as it is. Get back to the main premise..Howard should be a "dork" with hoochie pants. Not a hottie in space.

+ Reply to Thread