+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1290Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

  1. #1071
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,400

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    That red blob is Mrs. Wolowitz?

  2. #1072
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,957

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    That red blob is Mrs. Wolowitz?
    Did you expect her to be other-than-blob-like based on Howard's always described her / things-about her? LOL
    libgirl2 likes this.

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  3. #1073
    FORT Fogey captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    4,589

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    I missed the shot also, thank you for posting.
    There's no place like home!

  4. #1074
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,400

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Did you expect her to be other-than-blob-like based on Howard's always described her / things-about her? LOL
    Good point ... it just looks like a piece of furniture or something other than a person. Bernadette's mother and father at least look like people, albeit from a distance.

  5. #1075
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    514

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    The show is more funny when the guys are single. Hopefully Howard's marriage doesn't last that long.

  6. #1076
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    8,041

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    LOL at how Howard kept calling Bernadette "mom". Great wedding
    libgirl2 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  7. #1077
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    The show is more funny when the guys are single. Hopefully Howard's marriage doesn't last that long.
    why?? I see no reason to break them up - I actually think it will bring a different dynamic to the show vs. the girlfriend/boyfriend.

    Congrats Simon on the birth of your daughter!!
    Florimel likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  8. #1078
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    8,007

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    why?? I see no reason to break them up - I actually think it will bring a different dynamic to the show vs. the girlfriend/boyfriend.

    Congrats Simon on the birth of your daughter!!
    And the whole "Mom" bit is hysterical!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  9. #1079
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    514

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Cause Howard's character was a lot better when he single with the dynamic between him and Raj and other things. The marriage component is a way to bring even more female viewers to the show though.

  10. #1080
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    8,007

    Re: Big Bang Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Cause Howard's character was a lot better when he single with the dynamic between him and Raj and other things. The marriage component is a way to bring even more female viewers to the show though.
    But I just love Bernadette... she is funny, smart and I love when she yells. She is the Mrs. Wolowitz we can see!
    Florimel, FireWoman and Moontat like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.