+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree744Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

I am so disappointed that I didn't get to watch this last night. In-law's showed up without notice. Luckily it is on DVR and I can watch it tomorrow
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Yup, I agree, Bernadette's dress was great AND looked great on her. Wonderful episode, great ending and very very very touching Vanity Card from Chuck Lorre at the end. If you never pause the DVR to read them you really should. They're quite interesting and this one was quite touching
    I never noticed a "vanity card." What is it and when does it appear?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I never noticed a "vanity card." What is it and when does it appear?
    The Vanity Card is at the end of the credits and is displayed VERY briefly. You must pause your DVR to view it. Here is a link to the archives of Chuck Lorre's Vanity Cards for BBT. The Vanity Card for last night's season finale is #389 which, again, I found quite touching.

Chuck Lorre also does Two and a Half Men. During the Charlie Sheen Fiasco stuff that went on, some of the Vanity Cards at the end of those 2.5M episodes were brutal (but funny! LOL!)
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 05-11-2012 at 11:53 AM.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Wonderful season finale last night. The hand holding was so touching, yet the show was still silly and fun. Can't wait til next season! And get Raj a girlfriend please!
    Florimel and Moontat like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Or let Raj come out of the closet, something has to give.
    Moontat, Katydyd and tapper01 like this.
    There's no place like home!

I, too, want to see Raj find a girlfriend. It's been clear from the start that he likes girls although other people sometimes see it differently. It could be funny if his girlfriend and Bernadette do not like each other. I can see some high (or low) comedy coming from that.
    Moontat likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    The Vanity Card is at the end of the credits and is displayed VERY briefly. You must pause your DVR to view it. Here is a link to the archives of Chuck Lorre's Vanity Cards for BBT. The Vanity Card for last night's season finale is #389 which, again, I found quite touching.

Chuck Lorre also does Two and a Half Men. During the Charlie Sheen Fiasco stuff that went on, some of the Vanity Cards at the end of those 2.5M episodes were brutal (but funny! LOL!)
    Thanks so much, Marlena_M! I can't believe I never noticed these. Yes, the one from last night was lovely. Can't wait for the next season to start. Amy was hilarious last night, and her reaction to Sheldon taking her hand was precious.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

If you go to his site, Chucklorre.com he has all the VCs listed there too.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Lower right, the original Mrs. Wolowitz. Bottom of picture, Mr. and Mrs. Rostonkowski.

TBBT.jpg
    Arielflies and JavaJo like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Thanks for the picture! I was wondering where she was since I had already deleted the episode.

+ Reply to Thread