+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree698Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

That was the perfect BBT wedding!!
    Moontat likes this.

I loved the ending! When Sheldon reached over and grabbed Amy Farrah Fowler's hand, my heart melted! Can't wait to see where their relationship goes next.
    Moontat, tapper01 and JavaJo like this.

Count me in. I knew it was gong to be a great episode and I hope they will have that big reception next season when Howard gets home.
    Moontat and tapper01 like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

The ending made the show. Does anyone know how long Howard is suppose to be in space? I don't think I ever heard. I was really hoping they would show Howard's mother and by the way where was Bernadette's mother? Why her father would come to her wedding by not her mother? I think a season with Howard in space, actually showing him, could be hysterical.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fanatic

I read that they're still kicking around the idea of how long Howard should be in space. The writers agree that a few months of Howard, "boldly going where no man has gone before" could give them alot of good story ideas. Plus, Raj would be around to keep Bernadette company...and vice versa. I agree that this episode the great. I loved that all 5 of them got ordained to marry them. Very sweet!!
    Moontat and tapper01 like this.

I read that we'd see Howards mother for a split second but I didn't catch it. I'll rewatch it tomorrow.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Aww, great wedding, and great aftermath while the watch the launch. I liked the "google earth" view. I didn't see H's mom, and I was watching pretty intently.
    Moontat likes this.

This is what someone posted in IMDB about Howard's mom:

pause at 19.54..you can see howards mother!!!
    she is sitting in a corner as camera zooms out showing satellite view...you cannot see her face or anything..but can notice that she actually is sitting there..and is
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

yeah - we didn't see Howard's mom - if she was a blob on the pan-out it wasn't apparent.

great episode

LOVED the wedding dress...
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    yeah - we didn't see Howard's mom - if she was a blob on the pan-out it wasn't apparent.

great episode

LOVED the wedding dress...
    Yup, I agree, Bernadette's dress was great AND looked great on her. Wonderful episode, great ending and very very very touching Vanity Card from Chuck Lorre at the end. If you never pause the DVR to read them you really should. They're quite interesting and this one was quite touching

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread