+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 194 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1933
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

Re: Big Bang Theory

I think we'll be seeing or hearing more from Leonard Nimoy on this show assuming he stays healthy. Stephen Hawking will appear in the April 5 episode. Next, I'd vote for Ben Browder and./or Lani Tupo from Farscape.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I think we'll be seeing or hearing more from Leonard Nimoy on this show assuming he stays healthy. Stephen Hawking will appear in the April 5 episode. Next, I'd vote for Ben Browder and./or Lani Tupo from Farscape.
    Ohh yummy.. I loved Ben Browder in Farscape.. then again, I just loved Farscape. So much so I almost named my daughter Aeryn, but didn't want to take that final step in to geekdom.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Poor Raj, he just can't catch a break.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

LOL, this episode was hilarious, even had hubby LOL. I loved the dreams, then the broken toy. Poor Raj, he just can't seem to get a girl
    tapper01 likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    LOL, this episode was hilarious, even had hubby LOL. I loved the dreams, then the broken toy. Poor Raj, he just can't seem to get a girl

Raj is the only one without a girl!

I had read about Raj and his upcoming girlfriend problems. I do not think this will be the last we see of it. I was when Penny handed Leonard the label maker as his gift.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I had read about Raj and his upcoming girlfriend problems. I do not think this will be the last we see of it. I was when Penny handed Leonard the label maker as his gift.
    That was funny too. I liked how he tossed it when she gave him the ST toy.

FORT Fan

I think they should break up Howard and Bernadette. Howard's character is a lot less entertaining since being in a serious relationship. I miss seeing him acting creepy around females, and also when Raj and him would go out looking for ladies.

I am anticipating the wedding. I think it will be one of the funniest on tv.
    Florimel and JavaJo like this.
    There's no place like home!

I can't get enough of this show! I've been recording every episode I can find (which is a lot...it airs several times a day) and my husband and I have been watching them together. I finally get most of the drinking game rules.. So far, my favorite episode is the spaghetti one where Sheldon is sneaking around behind Leonards back to see Penny after they broke up. He eats dinner with the boys and then eats hot dog spaghetti with Penny after being chased by a big dog because he has hot dogs shoved down his pants. Then they bicker like a divorced couple sharing custody of Sheldon. Hilarious!
    Florimel likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread