+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 205 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree857Likes

Thread: Big Bang Theory

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Re: Big Bang Theory

as intelligent as sheldon is, he has absolutely NO idea how to deal with humans ... and as for showing emotion? not sheldon's way. so this week's complete breakdown when he realizes what penny gave him was HUGE ... and the way the actor played that scene was PERFECT!

I love this show so much! it reminds me of "friends" only with geeks :p I was scared to like it, because everytime I like a sitcom it gets cancelled..thats what happened with "the class"
    "I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel without any means of propulsion."
    I have no idea what that means, but It made me LOL...I just love this show, sheldon is the star to me, he is hilarious..and he plays the character so great, I dont know how he does some of those lines and doesnt crack up laughing.
    Last edited by srs_in_Oregon; 12-17-2008 at 08:17 PM.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

I am so head over heals in love with this show. All the cast members are perfect. I used to work in theater with the guy (Mark Harlick) who plays their boss. But I loved the show before I knew he would be in it.

I think BBT is perfect paired with How I Met Your Mother. I love both shows and hope they stick around for a long time.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote:
    "I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel without any means of propulsion."

means - Up S**t Creek without a paddle.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;3253791;
    Quote:

means - Up S**t Creek without a paddle.
    hahahaha oh I get it now...duh
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

hahaha, i didn't "get it either" so the translation was appreciated!

Anyone else catch tonight's episode? Hilarious! Poor Leonard-- his mother is a piece of work! And then he totally blew it with Penny.

And I loved the rock band bits.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Last night was hysterical. CB is perfect as Leonard's mother, and I loved her bonding with Sheldon, melting Penny down, and Leonard using her against his friends in the cafeteria. Great writing! Re the bonding with Sheldon...you could almost hear Sheldon saying her lines...whoever writes for Sheldon must have written her stuff as well...and Sheldon's mirroring of CB's body language... e.g., when it was 1pm and time to see the lab.
    And that line about then she should just read the Italians' paper...just about :ROFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3313038;
    Anyone else catch tonight's episode? Hilarious! Poor Leonard-- his mother is a piece of work! And then he totally blew it with Penny.

And I loved the rock band bits.
    Yea, he blew it. However, when these two finally hook up, I prefer it not be after a night of drinking.
    The morning after will be funny enough with out the hang overs.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

What a fantastic episode! I think I will watch it again tonight.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

+ Reply to Thread